Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ffs about it. His new team is getting pasted so I'm not expecting him to be high fiving people or looking happy, not that he ever did anyway. He took a slow walk.past the South stand and got lots of applause and some "Once a blue always a blue chants." He just blanked everyone. If he did acknowledge us I must have blinked and missed it.

You did miss it cos he definitely acknowledged it. Even if he didn't it's a petty reason to start hating on him.

He never looked happy? Wtf? You're just making shit up.

Been brilliant all season and full credit to them

But last night that was a complete stroll in the park - worst Chelsea side I’ve seen

Fair play to them last night. Bossed the game and it played out like a training exercise at times and the result sees them back on track to an extent.

A massive caveat being this is the worst Chelsea team that I've seen in as many years as I can remember. Did Lampard use a tombola machine to pick the starting 11? Diabolical situation considering the crazy sums of money they've spent. Even Pochettino will have his work cut out for him should he end up at the Bridge.

We need to win tonight, and again on Saturday, and if we put in two big performances and get the results, we go 4 points clear at the top of the table. Knowing that, and with them having to play Newcastle away the next day, Sunday is huge.

I'd much rather be in our position.

Beating the worst Chelsea side I’ve seen in terms of cohesion and effort doesn’t make them world beaters again. Raheem looked like he’d put his boots on the wrong feet

Chelsea yet again just had no idea how to play. When they got the ball there was no movement and their attackers were isolated. I don't know why Lampard played Kante, Kovacic and Enzo. Drop one of them and get someone more attacking on there. When you've seen Arsenal drop points from 2-0 up to Liverpool and West Ham and then draw with Southampton before getting thrashed by us, do you not recognise the common trend in those games of getting stuck into them and pressing?

Credit to Arsenal, a good win and a good response to their past results. The title is still on for them. They probably have to win all of their remaining games, but there's no reason they can't. We're fortunate enough to have it in our hands now. We can win 4 and draw 2 and win the title, or win 5 and lose 1. But at this time of the season and with the games we have left, that's still going to be tricky.

If you want to know what the mindset of the Arsenal team is like…

Giannis Antetokounmpo (famous NBA player) went viral this week after his side got knocked out of the playoffs early, he gave a long answer about how a season isn’t a failure just because you don’t end up winning the title.

And Gabriel just posted it on his instagram story.

So I think we can say they believe the title is completely gone.
They got schooled by my team the heat. One player team.

On Arsenal, they need to believe more. I reckon they will be top 4 for many years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.