Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Arteta needs to have a long hard think. His potential is very high but his actions are rapidly losing Arsenal the kind of goodwill they enjoyed over the past couple of season.

This type of whining and whinging is something I'd expect from a Dippers manager, not the manager of my team. Was the decision against Newcastle a bit dodgy? Yes, despite what PIGMOL says. Have other clubs had dodgy decisions? Yes, plenty, just ask Gary O'Neil.

Fact is we stank the place out against Newcastle. We had hardly any shots on goal, there was plenty of time after their goal to score but we didn't and neither did we look likely to.

Fucking grow a pair and move on.
To be fair to your article it reads well and rightly directed at Arteta. I however will never have any goodwill for Arsenal, not after they wrote to that letter. Nothing will change that. You colluded and with other clubs against us when we were at our most vulnerable. We won however. Im happy to see you lose every game you play.

To be fair to your article it reads well and rightly directed at Arteta. I however will never have any goodwill for Arsenal, not after they wrote to that letter. Nothing will change that. You colluded and with other clubs against us when we were at our most vulnerable. We won however. Im happy to see you lose every game you play.
Haha init good post but don't think he ever had much good will. **** as a player **** as a manager!

Arteta needs to have a long hard think. His potential is very high but his actions are rapidly losing Arsenal the kind of goodwill they enjoyed over the past couple of season.

This type of whining and whinging is something I'd expect from a Dippers manager, not the manager of my team. Was the decision against Newcastle a bit dodgy? Yes, despite what PIGMOL says. Have other clubs had dodgy decisions? Yes, plenty, just ask Gary O'Neil.

Fact is we stank the place out against Newcastle. We had hardly any shots on goal, there was plenty of time after their goal to score but we didn't and neither did we look likely to.

Fucking grow a pair and move on.
Thats exactly right pal. I thought Arteta was good first season. Good tactics and seemed himself. He is putting on a persona now..have to be a "big character" ..seems false. Doesnt help his club, his team or himself. Heart attack coming as well poor lad.

And there lies the reason he was sold without any real fuss. Didn’t haggle with them, accepted the first fee and moved on (compare to Bernie).

He’s a winger and he wouldn’t be anywhere near first choice winger at our club. Love the guy but he doesn’t particularly excel in any single area IMO.

Shame Arsenal have realised so quickly, they’ll probably get a prolific striker next season.

Top of the league and we haven't really started firing yet. Plus I think other teams underestimate us - City fans seem to think Dippers are their main rivals yet I can't see any way Liverpool finish any less than 7 points behind us so I reckon that's historical conditioning on the part of City fans where they have been used to having Liverpool as their main challengers for a while. City still the main side to beat for Arsenal, I can't see any of the other sides getting Top 2 outside of Arsenal and Man City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.