Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Arsenal did achieve something I never thought they would today. Almost had me thinking that if we’re not to win the league I’d prefer the dippers to this bunch of charlatans
None of us look outstanding but at least us and Liverpewl are having a go at it.

Time wasting cunts.

Saka was getting subbed so he went down, got the physio to come on just so he could hobble off slower than usual without the ref hurrying him up. Little shit like that, isn’t football - it’s just cheating.

Don’t pay hundreds on a ST to watch teams think of innovative ways to cheat the rules.

If Arsenal was looking to win the title today then settling for a 0.0 and defending from the kick-off and wasting time is not the right way, City was there for the taking because of injuries and players on international coming back late.

Very Poor from Arsenal and truth be told they could have written off City's chances of winning the title with 4 points behind Liverpool and would only be 1 point behind Liverpool if they went for it today, Arsenal may just have handed City a lifeline and another sniff at a bit of magic in the run-in.

Slay the Monster before he smells blood again

This is arsenal’s best chance of winning the league after they fell away last season they have brought players in,and should be a bit more savvy going forward for the league but if they don’t do it this season I can’t see them having a better chance again after the last 2 seasons..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.