Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

What is the Arsenal thinking about wanting a draw ?
Any time they have a small amount of pressure or expectation placed on them they fold. The club is embedded with Arsen Wenger and his bottling nature. It's been going on with that club for decades now.

Imagine them having to look back at that performance at the end of the season having won fuck all.

“Glad we played like Burnley under Sean Dyche at the Etihad so we could qualify for the Champions League. What a campaign! The football media think we really have a chance next season!”

Something I noticed during the game was Arsenal players losing their cool so easily just like the manager they unfortunately for them don’t have that mentality that’ll see them through games,especially when the pressure is on a draw is a decent result towards start of season but to play like that when supposedly going for the title forget it ..

Time wasting cunts.

Saka was getting subbed so he went down, got the physio to come on just so he could hobble off slower than usual without the ref hurrying him up. Little shit like that, isn’t football - it’s just cheating.

Don’t pay hundreds on a ST to watch teams think of innovative ways to cheat the rules.
Yep,

And putting the crate of drinks ON THE PITCH during 1 of their customary tactical team talks.
Right in front of the linesmen and nobody said nowt!

At least they've stopped the ball boys giving the ball to a player! The games is saved.

ignore all the cheating shite that goes on, at least a ball boy can't drop a ball instead of giving it to an opposition player!!!

What is the Arsenal thinking about wanting a draw ?
1. We expect Dippers to drop more points than City.

2. Man City are the best team in the world and usually bend us over and go in dry at the Etihad.

3. If you try and take City on at the Etihad you'd best have peak Mbappe up front to take chances or you'll get outscored as City will create more chances with the players they have. We don't have Mbappe. Liverpool and Spurs tried to attack and got a draw but both were fortunate to not lose (dodgy decisions in both matches plus missed chances). I don't think we were fortunate to draw but didn't do enough to win.

I'm sure we wanted to win but could never get control over the midfield and when we got the ball we were so knackered from defending. Rodri was impenetrable. Plus the international games caused fatigue (to both sides). Rice and Foden both played 2 full England games, Kivior played 2 games for Poland (including extra time), Havertz played 2 games for Germany, Ake 2 games for Netherlands (and it backfired), many other players played 1 game, Saka was clearly half fit, no Martinelli etc.

In hindsight was always likely to be a shit game, international friendlies and waistcoat wankers partly to blame.

I'll add what I put on another thread for context. Liverpool' biggest winning run this season is 5 matches. They then failed to win the next 2 after that. They've also gone on a 4 game winning run before.

They've gone nowhere near winning 9 in a row.

2 teams have won 8 PL matches in a row this season. Take a guess who those 2 teams are ;)

This isn't over by a long shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.