Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Latest rumour is Saliba may be off to Real Madrid for £150m. IMHO he's the best defender in the Pl but if a £150m bid came in we'd never turn that down, particularly if Saliba pushed for the move.

Latest rumour is Saliba may be off to Real Madrid for £150m. IMHO he's the best defender in the Pl but if a £150m bid came in we'd never turn that down, particularly if Saliba pushed for the move.
There is no chance of this.

They will go after Yoro, there new "Varane".

There is no chance of this.

They will go after Yoro, there new "Varane".
I think he'd go to Madrid as they are just the brand name that many players aspire to. My question would be though that assuming the Mbappe deal goes through then where the heck are they funding the money from and still complying with FFP? They'd surely have to sell a lot of players.

I think he'd go to Madrid as they are just the brand name that many players aspire to. My question would be though that assuming the Mbappe deal goes through then where the heck are they funding the money from and still complying with FFP? They'd surely have to sell a lot of players.

Welcome to Madrid world

It's been a lot of fun listening to the amount of Copium in Arsenal podcasts like Arsecast and Handbrake Off. No one cares about City they cry as they spend 20 minutes telling you as much.

Best defender in the PL? I doubt he would be first choice for City.

If he is so good, why did your midfield have to sit in his lap when we played you?

Last edited:

What do you mean by they are just a brand name?

As for where they get the money from, no questions asked, no innuendo…… file it under history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.