Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Isak to Arsenal is a no, Newcastle won't sell him but it seems like a deal for Osimhen is getting done, he's said he's keen to come to the Emirates and they are hoping to wrap it up shortly after the window opens. I'm not sure he's that good - fee will be over £100m and he was rubbish at the AFCON. I'd have preferred Isak although to be fair he's always injured.

Raya will sign for Arsenal for £27m (he was on loan last season from Brentford).

Surprise interest in Bryan Mbueno at Brentford. The Benjamin Sesko deal should get done but he's more of a project striker. And we are also after another Ajax defender and a PSV winger.

Zinchenko and Sambi Lokonga seem like they are leaving Arsenal and off to Bayern. £47m for the pair. Ramsdale apparently off to Newcastle, around £30m. Surely Nketieh will be off as well.

Any idea of cost? Just asking due to the amount you’ve spent over the previous two years yet FFP is amazingly quiet
Lots of player sales over the years I believe. However FFP was a reason we had to sign Raya on loan and couldn't complete the Kudus deal last summer for around £42m

Lots of player sales over the years I believe. However FFP was a reason we had to sign Raya on loan and couldn't complete the Kudus deal last summer for around £42m
Arsenal's record player sale was oxlade Chamberlain in 2017 for £32m.
2nd highest was anelka in the 1990s.

Isak to Arsenal is a no, Newcastle won't sell him but it seems like a deal for Osimhen is getting done, he's said he's keen to come to the Emirates and they are hoping to wrap it up shortly after the window opens. I'm not sure he's that good - fee will be over £100m and he was rubbish at the AFCON. I'd have preferred Isak although to be fair he's always injured.

Raya will sign for Arsenal for £27m (he was on loan last season from Brentford).

Surprise interest in Bryan Mbueno at Brentford. The Benjamin Sesko deal should get done but he's more of a project striker. And we are also after another Ajax defender and a PSV winger.

Zinchenko and Sambi Lokonga seem like they are leaving Arsenal and off to Bayern. £47m for the pair. Ramsdale apparently off to Newcastle, around £30m. Surely Nketieh will be off as well.
That amazing Rwanda sponsorship working wonders

Zinchenco to Munchen ?

Not very inspiring by Vincent !!

I haven’t seen too many. Don’t forget that FFP takes in a three year period and the fact Raya was on loan shows how tight it must be. Hence how can you afford another nearly £200m outlay? Your books need looking at like they inspect ours.
Maybe your dirty oil money sponsor should cough up a bit more.

I haven’t seen too many. Don’t forget that FFP takes in a three year period and the fact Raya was on loan shows how tight it must be. Hence how can you afford another nearly £200m outlay? Your books need looking at like they inspect ours.
My understanding is Arsenal have £200m to spend this summer plus whatever they get in player sales.

I'm not sure about the finances other than what I've read. I do know the debt we have is to our owners at very low interest rates - but the owners are unsurprisingly cool with that given the club's valuation increased from £1.6bn to £2.4bn between 2016 and 2023.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.