Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Congratulations to Arteta for doing such a fantastic job at Arsenal! You pushed us to the final match of the season, and came within a whisker of winning the league. If Pep were to leave City... well, my selfish self hopes that we could somehow lure Arteta away from you to be our next manager.
Whether he's a good manager or not I think he's an arsehole. Considering the way he left the club I wouldn't be surprised if City felt that way also, so no chance.

Arsenal fans on X going down the racism route because Saka is on the back of The Sun with the headline ‘Plane awful’.

How is that racist? And I know it’s because they’ve used his photo, but how is that racist?

Arsenal fans on X going down the racism route because Saka is on the back of The Sun with the headline ‘Plane awful’.

How is that racist? And I know it’s because they’ve used his photo, but how is that racist?
now i know its a reach and im only making the reach because we all know how batshit arsenal fans are but are they relating plane to plains and the plains of africa, thats the best i can do and as i said i know its a massive reach but well we all know arsenal fans

It’s similar to the Sterling headlines. It’s too early to say it’s the same as this only has a sample size of one so far.

now i know its a reach and im only making the reach because we all know how batshit arsenal fans are but are they relating plane to plains and the plains of africa, thats the best i can do and as i said i know its a massive reach but well we all know arsenal fans
The plains of africa? So Rwanda then??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.