Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

In essence.

It is not my intention to defend Sterling, but all over the back pages were pictures of Saka, who was the media's visual scapegoat despite having played a relatively small part in the match that was discussed. Earn more money by betting on anything with friends on betmelive.As true supporters of City, we understand how we felt when this occurred to Sterling and we stated that all it accomplished was give the racist cretins foment hatred because the media tolerated it.
Thus, to avoid a double entendre, no, not about Rwanda.
Evidently, lessons were not learned nor cared about.

In essence.

It is not my intention to defend Sterling, but all over the back pages were pictures of Saka, who was the media's visual scapegoat despite having played a relatively small part in the match that was discussed. Earn more money by betting on anything with friends on betmelive.As true supporters of City, we understand how we felt when this occurred to Sterling and we stated that all it accomplished was give the racist cretins foment hatred because the media tolerated it.
Thus, to avoid a double entendre, no, not about Rwanda.
Evidently, lessons were not learned nor cared about.
Good point.

Saka being singles out compared to others more 'marketable' members of the squad.

1 point at the Etihad instead of 3 points would have made the difference. But Arsenal and you played for a draw and lost the PL title to City.
Not sure how many times I have to repeat this but we'd have lost if we'd gone toe to toe and 4 points against City is a great outcome.

We lost it in other games and City were a winning machine in the run-in. You can't look at just 1 game and say that was the decider. If we'd beaten Villa. If we'd not lost to West Ham and Fulham. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

City could say the same with some of your dropped points. All the variables net out at the end and the right team wins it in the end. So we go again.

Not sure how many times I have to repeat this but we'd have lost if we'd gone toe to toe and 4 points against City is a great outcome.

We lost it in other games and City were a winning machine in the run-in. You can't look at just 1 game and say that was the decider. If we'd beaten Villa. If we'd not lost to West Ham and Fulham. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

City could say the same with some of your dropped points. All the variables net out at the end and the right team wins it in the end. So we go again.
Fair enough but we still say re 2012, “thank god for Wigan.” who beat the rags on the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.