Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Well I'm going to stay away from the post match thread as it will be 'warm'. Overall 1st Arsenal goal was poor reffing, Gabriel's goal was fine, Trossard is an idiot but I thought the 2nd yellow should have been for the barge on Silva (either way was a red), we defended brilliantly with 10 men, City dug in and maintained their unbeaten home record, I'd have taken a draw at the start, I think this fixture will be a bad blood fixture moving forward. And breathe.
That’s a very fair summary.

If only your manager was as gracious.

They reminded me of that Athletico Madrid side we played a couple of years ago in the CL.

The gulf in quality between the sides was clear before Rodri had to go off.

Was in the Tunnel Club for the game today ( daughters boss invatation ) .
Took our seats and immediately heard 4 gooners sat behind us , after 5 minutes one of them said “ the atmosphere pretty good for plastic fans " well I couldn’t contain myself and told him that he was talking out of his arse and he basically knows fuck all about our club .
To be honest they didn’t really rise and I couldn’t go to far in front of the daughters boss but these entitled pricks were getting on my nerves .
Cue Jonny Stones saving the day , couldn’t help myself turning round and shouting “ Have that you goon faced wankers " .
Might not get invited back .

Well I'm going to stay away from the post match thread as it will be 'warm'. Overall 1st Arsenal goal was poor reffing, Gabriel's goal was fine, Trossard is an idiot but I thought the 2nd yellow should have been for the barge on Silva (either way was a red), we defended brilliantly with 10 men, City dug in and maintained their unbeaten home record, I'd have taken a draw at the start, I think this fixture will be a bad blood fixture moving forward. And breathe.
No mention of your shit house tactics then. Do fuck off you Tarquin ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.