Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

It became apparent from the first whistle itself that Arsenal were in no mood to play football. It was an ego game for them. They targeted Rodders from the first minute and later their striker admitted that it was part of their game-plan to target him specifically. He got fouled off the ball on 3 separate occasions in his brief stay on the pitch. Well, congratulations Mr Havertz, you lot got what you wanted from this game. Rodders got injured and he can be potentially out for the season. Anyone thinking that they will change their ways is entirely mistaken. Mr Gabriel has already said that they will be waiting for City at their place. God knows one or two will be targeted or the entire team. City should be ready for their plan now however.

Rodders talked about the mentality/inferiority complex after last season and that's why he was targeted. And by doing so, they proved him right yet again. They are behaving like a group of teenagers acting out like gangsters. And this all stems from the leadership group. This is all on Arteta. He has encouraged this, trained them to behave like this. He was HUGGING/CONSOLING Trossard after he was stupidly sent off and handed the momentum back to City. He let down his team, his colleague, his fans by his idiocy and he was being CONSOLED by his manager. No wonder, they crumble once the pressure mounts. Arteta should focus on his players playing football and not behaving like GTA characters. He may win something for a change.

PS: I have called their manager out for his negativity. I am afraid that I will be targeted too!!!

The hypocrisy from them is what does my head in.

I don't agree with their tactics at all, but if they've decided they're inferior and want to bring gamesmanship into things then fine. But then don't whinge when you get fucking punished for it. Don't whinge when the opposition don't get booked for things, because it's their first offence or was done in the right spirit, whilst you repeatedly waste time, feign injuries, try to rile up and hurt opposition players in order to gain an advantage.

They were instructed from the get go to try and get under Rodri's skin in order to get him either fired up and sent off or at least not playing to his full ability. They were slowing everything down from the first whistle, yet then whinge about the amount of time added on. They don't mention the early free kick, before Walker's set which leads to a goal, yet think a booking for Doku (which meant he'd still be on the pitch) whilst Trossard was sent off was pivotal. They're fucking nuts.

The hypocrisy from them is what does my head in.

I don't agree with their tactics at all, but if they've decided they're inferior and want to bring gamesmanship into things then fine. But then don't whinge when you get fucking punished for it. Don't whinge when the opposition don't get booked for things, because it's their first offence or was done in the right spirit, whilst you repeatedly waste time, feign injuries, try to rile up and hurt opposition players in order to gain an advantage.

They were instructed from the get go to try and get under Rodri's skin in order to get him either fired up and sent off or at least not playing to his full ability. They were slowing everything down from the first whistle, yet then whinge about the amount of time added on. They don't mention the early free kick, before Walker's set which leads to a goal, yet think a booking for Doku (which meant he'd still be on the pitch) whilst Trossard was sent off was pivotal. They're fucking nuts.
Let them, mate. All the better for us. In fact, I wish they cry and whine some more. They will continue to shoot themselves in the foot as they did against Brighton and against us. They will never be serious challengers if they continue to act like this!

I also don't buy that Rodris injury was entirely accidental.

There's a good view on Insude City of Parteys knee going into Rodri so just a way of tripping him up but using his knee not his foot to cover it up a bit.

Don't know how much time they must spend thinking these things up.
Happens a lot that little shove or foot into a leg .Dippers did it a lot as well ,Sane got a similar injury when Trent I think shoved him after he had slowed down making him try to adjust himself which in my opinion caused a potential career ending injury ,certainly never the same player again ,Legohead uses similar tactics any tactic at all ,Havertz should have had a yellow within a minute ,Olivar bottled it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.