Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Arsenal are indeed a strong team but they are resorting to gamesmanship which makes them hard to respect as opponents. We had the same thing with Liverpool with the Mane thuggery, bus attack and dodgy refereeing performances.
If we were to lose the league it would be nice for it to be to a team that played with good sportsmanship. I may be wearing skyblue tinted specs but I think City have been successful playing to the true spirit of the game.
nah mate, its not accurate i believe. But we free to choose what we believe so You within the right not to listen what is my justification below;)

I mean, its a fact, that teams use "tricks" and City too. Its simply part of the "know how", way to do things at the top, very demanding level. We all know what Rodri should sometimes do or others too;) You may sometimes find us in a situation we are near the corner flag with clear intentions or Edi walking rather without a rush. Arsenal been defending, you cant do anything else really at the Etihad with such a great site as us. There are tricks, but do not wanted to harm us. We cannot expect that they come and be conciliatory.

I mean, I seen 10 men proper teams which got absolutely battered by many goals, so to hold on 50 minutes at the Etihad against generational team sounds like an achievement to me
That’s fair enough, but it was the dirty, underhand, cheating tactics that they used.

General time-wasting beyond the usual norms. The goalkeeper going down with "cramp' on numerous occasions. The manager sending substitutes around with messages, etc, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.