Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

It currently to me feels like we are weaker and less hungry than we've been in years, though this is just vibes please don't shout at me, while this version of Arsenal are peaking and desperately need a trophy. But surely if they go another season getting close and stumbling it'll break them? But whether they have a Liverpool 19/20 in them when they start so strong it's won by Christmas I don't know. And whether we have a 19/20 in us where we let that happen is something else again, though I don't fear that.
If we have Grealish or Doku on the left and Bobb or Savinho on the right crossing for a fit Haaland, we will smash the league.

If we have Grealish or Doku on the left and Bobb or Savinho on the right crossing for a fit Haaland, we will smash the league.
More concerned about midfield than the attack actually, but also think Kova, Rico, Bernie could come into their own playing centrally. I'm actually more excited about this season's potential than last season where I thought we looked a bit jaded. Think we could be really fun to watch, just worried that fun could translate into leaky at the back.

Fuck me, he's the David Brent of thr footballing world. What a nutjob he's become. No fear of arsenal winning anything whilst he's in charge

More concerned about midfield than the attack actually, but also think Kova, Rico, Bernie could come into their own playing centrally. I'm actually more excited about this season's potential than last season where I thought we looked a bit jaded. Think we could be really fun to watch, just worried that fun could translate into leaky at the back.
Yes. This. The leaky defence bothers me. Arse were better last year and have strengthened there again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.