Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

TBH I wouldn't swap Bobb for Saka. @bridgeno1 bookmark this and feel free to take the piss next May if I am wrong!
Like I said in my original post, that's cool, Foden is an awesome player, certainly has a greater all-round skill set. I just feel for the way we play Saka is very dangerous at what he does.

Bobb is a terrific player - I still remember the footwork to get the winner against Newcastle last season - Messi-esque.

Norway should have a pretty good side moving forward with Bobb, Haaland and Odegaard in the squad!

We looked excellent today- absolutely smashed a very strong Leverkusen side.

We also had a strong line up- Saliba played although Rice and Saka only came on in the 2nd half.

Most notable was Trossard's goal for 2-0 - for the City fans that was the kind of composure a certain David Silva would have been proud of!

1.45 in the following YT video

We also had a strong line up- Saliba played although Rice and Saka only came on in the 2nd half.

Most notable was Trossard's goal for 2-0 - for the City fans that was the kind of composure a certain David Silva would have been proud of!

Just wanted to add sincere apologies for mentioning Trossard and Silva in the same sentence btw.

It currently to me feels like we are weaker and less hungry than we've been in years, though this is just vibes please don't shout at me, while this version of Arsenal are peaking and desperately need a trophy. But surely if they go another season getting close and stumbling it'll break them? But whether they have a Liverpool 19/20 in them when they start so strong it's won by Christmas I don't know. And whether we have a 19/20 in us where we let that happen is something else again, though I don't fear that.

It currently to me feels like we are weaker and less hungry than we've been in years, though this is just vibes please don't shout at me, while this version of Arsenal are peaking and desperately need a trophy. But surely if they go another season getting close and stumbling it'll break them? But whether they have a Liverpool 19/20 in them when they start so strong it's won by Christmas I don't know. And whether we have a 19/20 in us where we let that happen is something else again, though I don't fear that.
I still think we'll make Artetta cry again at the end of the season.

Yeah you looked very good, must be favourite for the league especially think we don't sign no one else..

Arsenals biggest downfall is looking good WHEN IT MATTERS and thats what they havent done yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.