Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Kin hell what is it with my local Tesco lol. In there today with the new away shirt on some gooner starts on to me to change my shirt to a gooner shirt. I just smile than he starts on about 115 this 115 that. I just say ' we're innocent ' he didn't like that lol. Than really started going on, I just walked away.
Than every time we walked past each other he would laugh at me.

It's fucking weird living down here. For decades no said a word to me with my City gear on. Now it's all changed lol.
Move mate. For your sanity.

Lol

I live in SE Kent and you are right it's a Reform and Ukip area. Lots of very simple uneducated people around here. The area likes to live in the past.
My job is well paid and as soon as I retire we hope to move away ;)
Come ooop north. With the dosh you make yer can buy an entire row of terraced gaffs. In Prestbury!!

Kin hell what is it with my local Tesco lol. In there today with the new away shirt on some gooner starts on to me to change my shirt to a gooner shirt. I just smile than he starts on about 115 this 115 that. I just say ' we're innocent ' he didn't like that lol. Than really started going on, I just walked away.
Than every time we walked past each other he would laugh at me.

It's fucking weird living down here. For decades no said a word to me with my City gear on. Now it's all changed lol.
They’re only jealous.

The tarquins are getting very giddy about this coming season. Not quite as annoying as the dippers were but getting close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.