Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Pretending to be injured is cheating.
Hardly its a response to a topic Ive been on.

But, surprise, surprise, many do it regularly. Yes, City players too. You may recall Foden for a few times. Its just sometimes happening. Sometimes its really hard to tell by eye test, but people love to impute wrongdoing to others, especially rival players, fans etc.

But, surprise, surprise, many do it regularly. Yes, City players too. You may recall Foden for a few times. Its just sometimes happening. Sometimes its really hard to tell by eye test, but people love to impute wrongdoing to others, especially rival players, fans etc.
I cannot recall Foden doing what Arsenal players did that day.
Up there with Atletico for time wasting.

Never seen a single City player go down clutching his head and pretending he was injured and especially not Foden who always tries to stay on his feet. If they did I would never defend them. The only time I have seen it was from Cancelo and he was slagged off by everyone who sits near me in East Stand Upper. In fact only a few PL teams cheat by feigning injury and no one does it more than Arsenal. Never seen Liverpool or Spurs do it for starters.

Show me some examples you fuckwit. Otherwise just fuck off and keep fucking off until there's nowhere left to fuck off to.

Classic class of 22.
Still the best year of new users in BMs illustrious history…

:D you seem angry?:) Our players never cheat in any way, are you happy?:)

Foden against Atletico crawl back on the pitch to delay proceedings. Below you may find quite obvious one too:

Foden is one of the honest players though I think.

Point has been entirely different, its simply happens and everybody do it from time to time.
No point to respond by hate. But who am I talking to in this plase:)

:D you seem angry?:) Our players never cheat in any way, are you happy?:)

Foden against Atletico crawl back on the pitch to delay proceedings. Below you may find quite obvious one too:

Foden is one of the honest players though I think.

Point has been entirely different, its simply happens and everybody do it from time to time.
No point to respond by hate. But who am I talking to in this plase:)

Show me the Atletico one. He didn’t exactly do a Saka did he? And don’t try to patronise me you arsehole. Also in response to players cheating we have bought players with reputations and it has been removed from their game. Rosler, Mahrez and Jesus for starters. Amazing how it has crept back into gabbys game now (with added shithousery).

Sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.