Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Looks like Odegaard is out until December at the earliest as he had a setback in his recovery. Saka is travelling back to Arsenal today - no update on his injury but it didn't look too serious
It never looks serious with Saka, he goes off or ‘bravely stays on’ injured nearly every week.

He will be in the starting line-up against Bournemouth, if he isn’t I’ll pretend ‘North London Forever’ is a good song for ten seconds.

There is not one football fan in the universe who believes Saka is injured, and that says it all for that club. The moment he went off both myself and those watching with me said the same: "Gasp! Shock! He gets injured a lot for a man who can scarcely stay upright."

Is he the new Darren Anderton?

Nice timing - leak a bit of transfer BS the week before game…

Arsenal are planning to make bids for two Bournemouth players - Hungary left-back Milos Kerkez, 20, and Ghana winger Antoine Semenyo, 24. (CaughtOffside)
Are they going to pay for these two using more interest free loans?

There is not one football fan in the universe who believes Saka is injured, and that says it all for that club. The moment he went off both myself and those watching with me said the same: "Gasp! Shock! He gets injured a lot for a man who can scarcely stay upright."

Is he the new Darren Anderton?
No he’s not because he’s a certain starter for Arsenal next weekend

Saka, always seems to go off injured when he has played shit as well.

He'll be back in training in no time.

fxmN.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.