Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Keown in full Arsenal spokesman mode on Talkshite.

He's just accused Webb of interference with the arsenal sending off. Claiming he was listening In to VAR and joining in the conversation.
So what if he was it was still a fooking red card what can they not grasp .............. he pulled a player down that was about to have a clear run on goal its as simple as that

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but why was arteta that scared that he brought on another centre half when saliba was sent off at 0-0.
If city were playing against Bournemouth with a back 4 of walker, akanji, Dias and gvardiol and akanji was sent off at 0-0, I'm pretty sure pep would just go to a back 3 at least until we went ahead.

I would rather win the league and the league cup in the same season than be invincible (in only the league).

We have already achieved better in the league than the invincibles, our Centurions season is already a better Premier League achievement, even if the Arsenal cult won't admit it. More points = better.

In fact, ten premier league champions have gotten more points than the invincibles, that's not even counting runner up teams like Liverpool.

The invincibles didn't win any other trophy in the season. So id rather be one of the 17 other premier league winning teams to win the league whilst also winning another major honour in the same season. Arsenal went undefeated (in the league) yet ended the season with less trophies than over half the premier league winning teams since the premier league began.

Congratulations arsenal. You won the league without losing a game, gets you the same thing as any other team that won the league. But unlike other teams, they didn't win anything else in the season, didn't do back to back title wins. Chelsea took the following title at a breeze and it was a further decade before Arsenal even became runners up again.

The "Is Yours Gold?" crowd are hilarious. The tiny gold memento of achievement isn't a trophy but their fans act like it's the holy grail.
In fairness I think they did get a special gold replica of the trophy awarded to them.

I would like to see City go unbeaten in a League season...... just to piss everyone else off... will be nothing else left for us to do domestically.

EDIT: Oooops, just read your last para.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.