Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I would like to see City go unbeaten in a League season...... just to piss everyone else off... will be nothing else left for us to do domestically.
I would be very happy to achieve that feat this season, but unfortunately, not with our current midfield, leaky defense, and injuries. If we can make it to the January transfer window without a loss and sign one of Zubimendi, Barella, or Ederson, perhaps we might go unbeaten.

Talking of arse's invincibles, how did they follow it up? Have they won the league since? Or was it just a fluke event?
A fluke.
They crashed and burned. It took a toll on them. They thought it was the top of the mountain, the pinnacle of greatness and achievement, and that nothing else could be conquered after that.

What a fucking knob!

Keown, not you, TFH.
PiGMOL sent Jim Shyte a message to correct him and demand an apology. The Neanderthal was refusing until after a break where his continued employment may have been discussed.

It’s not part of the officials' remit to know how fast a defender is, and calculate whether he could catch the attacker.

Their job is simply to decide if the defender fouling the attacker is the last man, before the goalkeeper.

It’s as simple as that.

Keown in full Arsenal spokesman mode on Talkshite.

He's just accused Webb of interference with the arsenal sending off. Claiming he was listening In to VAR and joining in the conversation.
I've got some sympathy with the Arsenal predicament on this occasion. Why was Webb using a microphone and earpiece during a game? Was there some sort of family crisis happening simultaneously? Or was he communicating with match officials, VAR officials or other football officials? It's not unreasonable for Arsenal or anyone else to ask this question.

Keown is wrong though, using his position to call out Webb's integrity without any real evidence. But PGMOL are secretive to masonic levels, and need to be held accountable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.