Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I've got some sympathy with the Arsenal predicament on this occasion. Why was Webb using a microphone and earpiece during a game? Was there some sort of family crisis happening simultaneously? Or was he communicating with match officials, VAR officials or other football officials? It's not unreasonable for Arsenal or anyone else to ask this question.

Keown is wrong though, using his position to call out Webb's integrity without any real evidence. But PGMOL are secretive to masonic levels, and need to be held accountable.
I agree.

PiGMOL make the Bilderbergers look open and transparent

Jeez some of our fans are complete wet wipes. We've gone from 'we'll go unbeaten' to 'the league's gone, Arteta out'. Bunch of needy twats.

The Bmth loss might be the kick up the arse (forgive the pun) that we needed. We won at Villa and at Spurs but weren't great in either game, we've had to score in injury time to beat Leicester and were a goal down to Southampton. So we've got 17 points so far whilst playing pretty averagely and having a man sent off in 3 matches.

Beat the victims next Sunday and things are back on track. We might not win the coveted 'top at Xmas' trophy this year however being in the pack chasing might be a good thing for us. Plenty of games to go.

There just to emotional I mean the shit I’ve heard after one defeat is unreal
Same when they win they just go over the top

I've got some sympathy with the Arsenal predicament on this occasion. Why was Webb using a microphone and earpiece during a game? Was there some sort of family crisis happening simultaneously? Or was he communicating with match officials, VAR officials or other football officials? It's not unreasonable for Arsenal or anyone else to ask this question.

Keown is wrong though, using his position to call out Webb's integrity without any real evidence. But PGMOL are secretive to masonic levels, and need to be held accountable.
Webb doesn't help himself, in fact none of them do...eg Clattenberg with baconface another prick with at best no self awareness.

Only an Arsenal fan could watch Gabriel's goal against us think its fine and then cry about Stones goal yesterday.
They are exactly the same.
They have had 3 red cards this season. Rice - unlucky but a red. Trossard - clear red and Gabriel - clear red
They have whined about all 3.
Manager, players and fans are all the same. Emotional wet wipes.

Id actually like a Liverpool win next week with another Arsenal red card, because Arsenals head will truly explode.
The dippers will fall away anyway later on as they are relying on easy fixtures and home games at the moment.

Only an Arsenal fan could watch Gabriel's goal against us think its fine and then cry about Stones goal yesterday.
They are exactly the same.
They have had 3 red cards this season. Rice - unlucky but a red. Trossard - clear red and Gabriel - clear red
They have whined about all 3.
Manager, players and fans are all the same. Emotional wet wipes.

Id actually like a Liverpool win next week with another Arsenal red card, because Arsenals head will truly explode.
The dippers will fall away anyway later on as they are relying on easy fixtures and home games at the moment.
There was a lot more to be dubious about with the Gabriel goal but I blamed the way our players set up to defend rather than the ref. Dippers are the ones we should be worried about. Tarquins will be going for the Wenger trophy this season and will be pipped by Chelsea.

Jeez some of our fans are complete wet wipes. We've gone from 'we'll go unbeaten' to 'the league's gone, Arteta out'. Bunch of needy twats.

The Bmth loss might be the kick up the arse (forgive the pun) that we needed. We won at Villa and at Spurs but weren't great in either game, we've had to score in injury time to beat Leicester and were a goal down to Southampton. So we've got 17 points so far whilst playing pretty averagely and having a man sent off in 3 matches.

Beat the victims next Sunday and things are back on track. We might not win the coveted 'top at Xmas' trophy this year however being in the pack chasing might be a good thing for us. Plenty of games to go.
All fans are alike - maybe Dippers are a little unhinged compared to others. However for the rest of us football is a very, very emotional sport. If you look on here you'll know that we never get any VAR decisions in our favour, Sky don't like us, we get reffed differently and commentators normally big up our opposition and want us beaten at every turn.

I'm sure Arsenal, Rags and Dippers fans feel the exact same way about their teams.

There's a reason football supporters are described as tribal.

Deary me .... all the refs are white working class northerners who hate Arsenal!

Matt Scott has history with wild takes it’s no wonder he’s been fucked off from all of his proper paying jobs and has now set him self up as a sport governance expert. Last time he was on Talksport the presenters openly laughed at his one eyed gooner nonsense.

One particular belter was when they signed Lucas Torreira and he was single-handedly going to lead the mighty gooners to PL winners. Sixty odd games later to was out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.