Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Matt Scott has history with wild takes it’s no wonder he’s been fucked off from all of his proper paying jobs and has now set him self up as a sport governance expert. Last time he was on Talksport the presenters openly laughed at his one eyed gooner nonsense.

One particular belter was when they signed Lucas Torreira and he was single-handedly going to lead the mighty gooners to PL winners. Sixty odd games later to was out on loan.
His Twitter bio sums it up. Describes himself as "footballing man's thinker" and "lifelong learner", then lists all the jobs he used to have!

While it's not a must win game against those loveable scouse scamps, I would say it's a must not lose game. Early days of course, but to go seven points behind them and a possible six behind us if we beat Southampton puts a lot of pressure on them.

While it's not a must win game against those loveable scouse scamps, I would say it's a must not lose game. Early days of course, but to go seven points behind them and a possible six behind us if we beat Southampton puts a lot of pressure on them.
And Arsenal play Chelsea and Newcastle away too following Liverpool (with an away game to Inter sandwiched between them).

I actually think that might do them good. If they think the title has gone they will probably calm down, get their discipline back and start producing their best football. They would probably steadily rack up the points and be right back in it after Xmas - then get giddy and implode again.

There just to emotional I mean the shit I’ve heard after one defeat is unreal
Same when they win they just go over the top
Is that one of their assistant coaches giving the post match interview?

I would be very happy to achieve that feat this season, but unfortunately, not with our current midfield, leaky defense, and injuries. If we can make it to the January transfer window without a loss and sign one of Zubimendi, Barella, or Ederson, perhaps we might go unbeaten.
We could put 10 men behind the ball & draw the next 30 games while sacking off all the cup competitions because going invincible supposedly means more than a treble or 4 in a row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.