Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

First caller Arsenal fan.

What a delusional fuckin plank.

Is this how fans of other teams function?

Can't stop laughing.

They have us panicked, after 2 games I might add, and that's why we've signed gundog.

View attachment 129447

They are the ones who have panicked the last two seasons & bottled it both times!

H
I think if we are fully aware and cognizant of the fact that these guys are not dropping a lot of points and our fixtures against then are going to be critical.

We should Pip them,

They are our competition, don't want to admit it but that is a well drilled squad.
That defense is 5 star.

They have everything except a 30 goal season and a personality.

Arteta is has much charisma as a card board cut our of Pep, and that is worth precisely 1,3 points a season, according to my calculations.
He's nothing but a Pep wannabe who's stolen everything he knows from us and him

They'll be our most serious customers, no question about it. Very sound at the back. But funnily enough I'm quietly confident. More so than last season. I feared that there would be a hangover from the treble, and we'd also lost Gundo and Mahrez. Also, it may sound ridiculous to say about a man who (again) won the Golden Boot, but something didn't seem quite right with Erling once he came back from his injury.

Gvardiol now fully bedded in. Rico a fully fledged member of the team/squad, and not merely “promising”. Doku learning the trade, and I believe he'll get better with his end product. Erling clearly properly rested. Jack eager to get back in the mix and prove his quality. Nobody significant gone (I don't believe we'll miss Julián very much, and I speak as someone who rated him highly). Then this live wire lad Savinho. Who knows what the ceiling is there? Bernardo, Phil, Nathan, Manu, Rúben all here at their posts, and ready to do it all over again. Two top quality keepers fighting it out between them.
I'm actually convinced we're a better team/squad than last year. Of course, sooner or later, we have to be overtaken by someone. And if we get a points deduction, that changes the game completely. But overall I feel good about this season.

No strikers out there that really move the niddle. Not that aren't already taken..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.