Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Just seen that thing that Rice got a second yellow for. My life that is soft. After reading comments on the other thread I thought he'd hoofed it away......if Rodri gets a second yellow for that at our gaff this place would go fucking mental. The conspiracy thread would have 100 pages added.
Either kicking the ball away is a yellow or it isn't. Now the rule is often applied in an inconsistent manner but the ref got it right here. He didn't hoof the ball into the crowd but he kicked a fair bit away from his position. The moral of the story is clear, if you are on a yellow thread very carefully indeed.

Just seen that thing that Rice got a second yellow for. My life that is soft. After reading comments on the other thread I thought he'd hoofed it away......if Rodri gets a second yellow for that at our gaff this place would go fucking mental. The conspiracy thread would have 100 pages added.
Rodri has some questionable fouls in him, steps over at times but i think Rice was just dumb here. Soft or not its not okay.

Rodri got sent off against forest for making a stupid decision, same goes here both were soft both could have been dealt with better but both were reds by the letter of the law

That was some serious business from both sides. Rice knew exactly what he was doing and Veltman got the better of him. Harsh red, but Rice was stupid to put himself in that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.