Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Just seen that thing that Rice got a second yellow for. My life that is soft. After reading comments on the other thread I thought he'd hoofed it away......if Rodri gets a second yellow for that at our gaff this place would go fucking mental. The conspiracy thread would have 100 pages added.

Delaying the restart is pretty much always an easy yellow these days no matter how severe the action was that caused the delay. They can cry foul all they want but the referee is just applying the rules.

Just seen that thing that Rice got a second yellow for. My life that is soft. After reading comments on the other thread I thought he'd hoofed it away......if Rodri gets a second yellow for that at our gaff this place would go fucking mental. The conspiracy thread would have 100 pages added.
He prevented the opponent from taking the free kick quickly. It's a bulk standard yellow every day of the week

What a moany tw@ Arteta is!

Rice kicked the ball from the field of play, off the pitch. If the ball is out of touch and a player kicks it further out of touch, last season, I agree that's a yellow... BUT, this season they have balls around the pitch for quicker play!

So, essentially, the out of touch kick away doesn't matter and doesn't disrupt the play and speed of the game!!

Why are the commentators complaining about a lack of yellow for Pedro?!!

It's a specific rule, this year.

They all read the rules and they know what the result is, if you break 'em!

Ref had no choice than to book him. Stupid thing to do especially when he was already on a booking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.