Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

If Brighton beat them... I think it might be worth a punt on Brighton for the PL, sadly only 100-1 (currently) but...

Looking at their performance against the rags I'd save your money. Yes they won but that was down to the rags switching off. Comfortable Arsenal win today, I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think Arsenal have a good enough squad for all 4 competitions. At the moment, Jesus, Sterling and Martinelli are unknown factors in their contention. Merino is currently injured, and jorginho is a mediocre midfielder. Not done enough for me

Typical Arsenal fan on Man City:

It’s an absolute disgrace how much Man City spend, they need sanctions, it’s uncompetitive and makes football no longer a sport when trophies are decided by spending money.

Arsenal fans response to being told, figures courtesy of transfer market, they have spent 450 million pounds more than Man City over the past 6 years:

Its an absolute disgrace how much Man City spend, they need sanctions, it’s uncompetitive and makes football no longer a sport when trophies are decided by spending money.

Looking at their performance against the rags I'd save your money. Yes they won but that was down to the rags switching off. Comfortable Arsenal win today, I hope I'm wrong.
You were.

Wellbeck and Milner aren’t premier league contenders even at 100/1 are they? Easy win for Arsenals falling over world champions

Easy for the Gooners today, they'll win by at least 3 goals
Can you give me the losing lottery numbers please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.