Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

I’d rather he be fully fit when we play them,then we can’t have any excuses if we beat them,going by reports it doesn’t look good hopefully it’s not as bad as it seems,they have been a bit unfortunate with injuries so far in the season,but it’s the same for all teams over a season..
Beat the best

I'm more amazed how the media exaggerate his ability immediately after he joined a red side. At one point I even heard claims he is "the best left back in the country". Never seen that appraisal for him when he played for us.
He was a midfielder filling in at LB when he played for City

The PL have forced arsenal to wear their away kit for El Bottico because the home shirt 'has too much white'. Spurs will reciprocate in the return fixture wearing their city tribute sky blue kit as the PL have told them the green one will confuse colour blind TV viewers.

I can't see the issue with them wearing their home shirts. Not been an issue in the PL before.

I liked Oleks. Yes he was fairly limited as a player, but he always gave his all. And he showed the right attitude when he had the chance to go to Wolves, but chose to stay and fight for his place. And anytime I see his stepover when setting up Rodri for the Desmond goal in the Villa title game, I can’t help smiling. It was ludicrously high!

But where he's got that opinion about Partey from, fuck knows.
You can still be nice but thick as fuck..

Tim nice but dim.

Not only is he not better then rodders , nobody has been in the world for me for at least 2 seasons in any position.

Looks like Odegaard is out for 4 weeks. Will miss Spurs away, Atalanta away and City away.

I'd rather we get him back to full fitness rather than rush him. That's what the squad is for and hopefully Nwaneri gets some minutes against Spurs.
You're more than capable beating Spurs with or without Odegaard.
A lot of ifs and buts but if you don't beat Spurs and we do beat Brentford, it's a case of trying to stay within touching distance if you lose key players and a gap develops until they get back.
It's a long, hard season with a lot of commitments,twists and turns.
As the saying goes, assume makes an ass out of you and me.
It's only September, and there's 8 months to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.