Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

You can still be nice but thick as fuck..

Tim nice but dim.

Not only is he not better then rodders , nobody has been in the world for me for at least 2 seasons in any position.
Zinchenko was, and is, a mediocre footballer. At best.

As an Arsenal fan even I think Zinchenko should apologise for naming both Rodri and Partey in the same sentence. Rodri is by far the better player, it's not even close. Rodri's one of the best players in that position to ever play in the PL - he'd be up there with Keane and Vieira and quite possibly would be the best of the lot. He's your Odegaard - the one player who when missing the level drops significantly for us is Odegaard and I think for you that player is Rodri.

As an Arsenal fan even I think Zinchenko should apologise for naming both Rodri and Partey in the same sentence. Rodri is by far the better player, it's not even close. Rodri's one of the best players in that position to ever play in the PL - he'd be up there with Keane and Vieira and quite possibly would be the best of the lot. He's your Odegaard - the one player who when missing the level drops significantly for us is Odegaard and I think for you that player is Rodri.
We've got 5 or 6 of your odegaards mate.
Rodri is not only the best in his position he's the best player in the world.
His name ain't Messi Ronaldo or mbappe though.
Your odegaard is Bernie gundo Phil kev and haaland when they've had a 7 out of 10 game.
Theres a reason we've won the lot more often then not over the past 10 years or so.
We ain't a 1 man team.

Why are people thinking they will park the bus at Spurs? They have gone there and blew them away the last two years. Whilst it finished 3-2 last year they didn't get 3-0 up from sitting back? It will be an interesting game which hopefully sees them drop more points.
They didnt blow them away last year. Spurs could have been level twice (a borderline offside and then a blatant handball) and Arsenal's 2nd came as Spurs were busy appealing for that handball.

You're more than capable beating Spurs with or without Odegaard.
A lot of ifs and buts but if you don't beat Spurs and we do beat Brentford, it's a case of trying to stay within touching distance if you lose key players and a gap develops until they get back.
It's a long, hard season with a lot of commitments,twists and turns.
As the saying goes, assume makes an ass out of you and me.
It's only September, and there's 8 months to go.
If that does happen, and we then beat them the following week, that's a seven point gap (plus at least 6 of a GD). I know we've reeled in teams from further back, and they'd have a longer period to do it in. But that would be a challenge for anyone trying to keep pace with us.

FWIW, I think they'll beat Spurs on Sunday. Spurs are Spurs; their default setting is to be flaky. Arsenal will grind them down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.