Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Looks like the players have been drilled to celebrate like fuck in front of their fans going off yesterday. Fake passion. It'll all end in tears again.
It was a derby. No problem with them celebrating / over celebrating yesterday. You want to rub it in against your hated rivals.

Its when they start doing it every game when we know theyve blown it

I'll agree with that. Although is it really a depleted side when you were missing two or three starters?
Rice and Odegaard is like City being without Rodri and KDB (not saying they are as good I just mean in terms of impact). A big miss.

Reactions: nmc
They won with a depleted side at their fiercest enemies. I'd say that's a good reason to celebrate.
Any team with title aspirations has to be able to win ugly and they did that. Spurs were abysmal going forwad but I think Arsenal wil definitely be the team to push us this season just like last year. Competition is healthy and the two head to heads in the League are massive games..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.