Arsenal V Barcelona

ono said:
lee-mcfc said:
seen a bit of it..fking hell where was messi?!
M.I.A just like he has practically everytime he's faced an English club (last may aside).

Just another reason why the Ladyboy is a better player.

messi is a better player but tonight he was average:/

he will run riot at nou camp

davymcfc said:
pretty good result for arsenal considering they were outplayed and outclassed. showed really good spirit to come back from 2-0 down and they are still in the tie. will be very tough in the second leg but still a chance.

no chance

at the Camp Nou will be a massacre

Barca will be without there 2 centre backs that played tonight. I think it will be a hard game there but they are still in with a chance. They will get there chances like tonight but they have to take them in Barca next week great game of football.

Xavi is head and shoulders above any midfielder in the world; made Cesc (although clearly unfit) look like a little boy lost. Absolutely wonderful footballer, along with Busquets, who someone on here laughably referred to as "average" before.

Imagine playing 5-a-side against that lot.

clichy is back to being the best LB in the world... about time.
messi was invisible for 80% of the game, didn't even realise he was on the field until the were substituting him.

diaby had a shocker...
we were totally outplayed for the 1st 60 minutes of the game, after that it was a an even contest with us just ahead.

with their 2 main CB's out of the 2nd leg, arsenal are definitely going to take this. i think they'll be riding the wave created by that GREAT comeback. slot nasri into midfield, start walcott as the RWF, the no fabregas problem solved.

5 star smitty said:
messi was invisible for 80% of the game, didn't even realise he was on the field until the were substituting him.

diaby had a shocker...
we were totally outplayed for the 1st 60 minutes of the game, after that it was a an even contest with us just ahead.

with their 2 main CB's out of the 2nd leg, arsenal are definitely going to take this. i think they'll be riding the wave created by that GREAT comeback. slot nasri into midfield, start walcott as the RWF, the no fabregas problem solved.

Just cause Evra had a poor game last night doesnt make him a bad player, clichy hasalot of making upto do.

5 star smitty said:

diaby had a shocker...

Clichy better than Evra and Cole? Not in the same league mate. Didnt have his worst game tonight (as it was 2 on 1 at times), but Alves got beyond him far too much for my liking; often finding himself in absolute acres of space down the right. He was better on the ball though, i'll give you that.

As for the two center backs, im sure Milito and Marquez will be more than capable of dealing with the sole threat of Bendtner; but I agree that Walcotts pace is your best chance of nicking the away goals you require.

2-2 at home is a pretty terrible result in Europe, it was the manner of the draw that makes it seem a positive 1. Fair play for showing great character though, it was an enjoyable game and I hope your lot go on to win the league.

5 star smitty said:
clichy is back to being the best LB in the world... about time.messi was invisible for 80% of the game, didn't even realise he was on the field until the were substituting him.

diaby had a shocker...

LOL ok lad.

5 star smitty said:

diaby had a shocker...

No offence mate but Clichy isn't even the best left back in the league. Evra, for me is the best left back in the world, absolutely brilliant player. Thought you did a good job tonight but with no Fabregas at the Nou Camp your midfield will get horribly overrun. Toure played the champions league final at centre back didn't he? Then theres Millito and Marquez who are both cracking centre halves. I think you'll struggle but good luck and I hope you win the league.

lee-mcfc said:
5 star smitty said:
clichy is back to being the best LB in the world... about time.messi was invisible for 80% of the game, didn't even realise he was on the field until the were substituting him.

diaby had a shocker...

LOL ok lad.

so u're just gonna act like before his injury clichy wasn't the LB in the all barclays team??? well it was 2 seasons ago, but you get my drift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.