Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

The utter negativity, depression and pessimism of so many members on this forum is mind boggling.....it's no fun anymore.

I therefore propose that 2 bluemoon boards are created for the future.

ONE for the depressed, miserable and negative group who can whine all day to their heart's content.....and

ONE for the more moderate, positive and upbeat group......which would be so much more enjoyable to be part of.

Maybe someone can come up with proper titles for these two boards.

mcfc2607 said:
Benarbia said:
Very poor and there seemed to be a hangover from the summer
Can u pm me a post of yours the last time you posted something positive. Cheers mate.

Yeah you're right amazing performance team look primed for next week chomping at the bit and ready to go

br62 said:
The utter negativity, depression and pessimism of so many members on this forum is mind boggling.....it's no fun anymore.

ONE for the depressed, miserable and negative group who can whine all day to their heart's content.....and

ONE for the more moderate, positive and upbeat group......which would be so much more enjoyable to be part of.

Or you could simply go join another forum if this one is "no fun anymore".

br62 said:

If you don't like the current format of the forum, you can always log off. No barbed wire or guards around here.

kippax kid said:
Not worried at all by today , next week we will see a true shift put in by us , look its going to be a very hard start to the season and we ARE going to drop points in the next 10weeks so what ! Keep your nerve, We have 9months to go , we will be fine so Stop flapping :)
I can't believe you had to put "stop flapping " before the season's even begun.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Damien10 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
How can you compare the 2 windows? It's clear we have improved with each signing this season.

Unless you are a complete fucking idiot and can't see that. If that's the case fair enough
I never compared the two windows. I am well aware that it was impossible this time round
round. However it is a shame.
What are you expecting even without the ban? We scored nearly 170 goals and won a double. We are only ever going to do similar to what we have done already
You can always improve. You are a moron if you think the club couldn't of improved.

Very disappointed there are no arsenal fans on here telling us all how great they are etc etc....rinse and repeat last season.

RandomJ said:
br62 said:

Or you could simply go join another forum if this one is "no fun anymore".

I certainly know which forum you would love.....the perfect example.

I honestley believe that Willy C wil not oust Joe from No 1 spot this season.
Not one clean sheet in his appearences so far, to me he seems more concerned with how he looks,straightening sleeves , pulling shorts up/down fastenening his gloves everytime he does anything.
Put pressure on Joe yes ,but replace him no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.