Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

Sky Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
Luck95 said:
well said.

Thanks. Largely falling on deaf ears by the looks of things.

Amber alert after the community shield. Bluemoon's really outdone itself. I can't imagine what kind of suicide watch we'll need should Newcastle do the unthinkable and get something next weekend.

Always the exact same posters too.

Same posters yes and a few undercover red cockroaches....I might try and do what Ducado says and laugh at them in future as they have irritated me to fuck tonight....Not easy though.

i understand what you are saying SB but the performance was poor..not worriednas its an isolated game but does show that we still lack any real quality in depth...definte positives today were jovetic and fernando(though like ferna he will have to learn to doeve tail better with yaya)

It was a poor performance today, but the result wasn't unexpected given the players missing. I doubt we'll ever see that back four in a competitive game. I'm not too concerned, as it's only really another pre-season friendly, but I hope the likes of Kompany, Demichelis, and Sagna or Zabaleta are available next week.

Mister Appointment said:
Luck95 said:
Mister Appointment said:
I can't imagine the drama if Pellegrini had done a Pulis and worn his track suit.

Seriously even by Bluemoon's VERY low tolerance for anything other than total perfection, the reactions by some of you are frankly pathetic.

well said.

Thanks. Largely falling on deaf ears by the looks of things.

Amber alert after the community shield. Bluemoon's really outdone itself. I can't imagine what kind of suicide watch we'll need should Newcastle do the unthinkable and get something next weekend.

Always the exact same posters too.

Amber alert has been my joke in case you haven't seen it before today
I watch games on my own and i type exactly what i would if i was watching in the pub,then its forgotten.Enjoy if it amuses you,ignore me if not.city is my passion so thats how i am during and straight after a game

I thought kolarov was the best player. It definitely ran more than the other players' was the biggest threat in the first half. If I was arsenal I would worry about debuchy he got beat by kolarov so easily.

Well despite the result I had a great day and took my two year old to her first ever match, she's goosed now and sound asleep. The result went as I expected with the back four we had out, although we got over run in the middle as well, Jovetic needs to toughen up a bit and stop the theatrical dives and he will do ok this season, we looked better when Silva came on but overall I think the result was fair. Just a mention as well about the dickhead blues in 112 fighting with each other in the second half after Giroud scored I wish so called fans like that would fuck off, anyway roll on Newcsatle.

Blue Maverick said:
Well despite the result I had a great day and took my two year old to her first ever match, she's goosed now and sound asleep. The result went as I expected with the back four we had out, although we got over run in the middle as well, Jovetic needs to toughen up a bit and stop the theatrical dives and he will do ok this season, we looked better when Silva came on but overall I think the result was fair. Just a mention as well about the dickhead blues in 112 fighting with each other in the second half after Giroud scored I wish so called fans like that would fuck off, anyway roll on Newcsatle.

The dickhead Wembley brigade out again?

Blue Maverick said:
Nice post.

Can we just copy paste the howling and wailing of the past few dozen posts into every Match Thread for the season and get it over with. please?

You'd think most people would watch a game to, you know, ENJOY it.

always nice to see City at Wembley. And now my daughter has too.

For you stayaways, totally understandable and it was still a great turnout. Arse wouldn't bring half that number to the swamp if venues were
reversed for similar mileage.

For the moaners, get a grip. It's a friendly and our team will deliver come May.

We will be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.