Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Nice to see both sides having a go and staying on their feet,big change from Sunday.
Couldn't help noticing (again) the number of times the linesmen gave throw-ins the wrong way,counted at least 4 that were ours but went the other way,Zab picked up on it and started trying to educate the linesman on the far side(mind you,when we get one we don't know what to do with it,must be the worst throw-in side in the prem!)
Also, apologies but they will always be linesmen to me.

Wolfy said:
zangatangring said:
He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Mate, I thought he did alright. *Shrugs*

Sorry mate, for me, the saviour was AJ. Probably wouldn't have won it without him. Excellent!

zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:
oakiecokie said:
What a load of bollocks !!
I`m more interested in getting him through a full game and that he nearly achieved tonight,with 80 minutes on the pitch !!

Yeah, gotta disagree Herrock. Hargreaves is impressing me more and more every time I see him.

He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Hargreaves didn't play against Wolves.

No wonder he did nothng!

Yeah, I thought AJ did well. Still not getting the ball enough for my liking, but that ain't his fault.

My MOM was probably Kolo. Very solid. Savic did really well too.

zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:
oakiecokie said:
What a load of bollocks !!
I`m more interested in getting him through a full game and that he nearly achieved tonight,with 80 minutes on the pitch !!

Yeah, gotta disagree Herrock. Hargreaves is impressing me more and more every time I see him.

Do you merely take turns in slagging different City players off, zangatangringading??

Seen loads of posts from you - nearly always negative about City players.

Who do you support?

JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:

Hargreaves didn't play against Wolves.

No wonder he did nothng!
5xk93k.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.