Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:
Yeah, gotta disagree Herrock. Hargreaves is impressing me more and more every time I see him.

He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Hargreaves didn't play against Wolves.

No wonder he did nothng!
think he meant birmingham,thought hargreaves did alright tonight...

Carstairs said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Nedum was shite.hopefully that's the final time we see him.

Those saying he played well must not realize he's a defender.

What game where you watching??

The one we played tonight where Nedum couldn't defend and was overlapped several times.

The sentimental wishing for him to be a top 4 cb at times is laughable.

DTeacher said:
zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:
Yeah, gotta disagree Herrock. Hargreaves is impressing me more and more every time I see him.

He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Do you merely take turns in slagging different City players off, zangatangringading??

Seen loads of posts from you - nearly always negative about City players.

Who do you support?
I ignored you trying to avoid heated confrontation. Just because i state city players are doing badly when they are doesn't make me a hater. I have nothing but adulation for AJ tonight. Just don't go there.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:
Wolfy said:

No wonder he did nothng!

Good one. Although he did play wolves in the carling cup this season. Scored a curler.

Nige and Hargreaves is never going to work in an attacking sense - both too far from the front line to link it together. If OH ever gets up to full fitness he would be a good deputy for Nige.

zangatangring said:
DTeacher said:
zangatangring said:

Do you merely take turns in slagging different City players off, zangatangringading??

Who do you support?
I ignored you trying to avoid heated confrontation. Just because i state city players are doing badly when they are doesn't make me a hater. I have nothing but adulation for AJ tonight. Just don't go there.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm --

JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:

No wonder he did nothng!

Good one. Although he did play wolves in the carling cup this season. Scored a curler.

That would be Birmingham. LoL.

deano ou812 said:
JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:

No wonder he did nothng!
think he meant birmingham,thought hargreaves did alright tonight...

Well if he meant Birmingham then the fucker knows nothing about City !
Hargreaves scored a blinder and for his first competitive game for 2+ years he diid very well in that first half.

We were poor overall, but the move for the goal was class. Arse can feel hard done by I guess. Slight worry that we look like we're fading already but top of the league etc?? If we'd lost we could claim that we never cared about the tinpot trophy anyway because we're winning the league, as per the rags.

wahoowa said:
zangatangring said:
DTeacher said:

Who do you support?
I ignored you trying to avoid heated confrontation. Just because i state city players are doing badly when they are doesn't make me a hater. I have nothing but adulation for AJ tonight. Just don't go there.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm --

JGL07 said:

No wonder he did nothng!

That would be Birmingham. LoL.

Sorry, from what I remember, i have a terrible memory. I think.

PaleBlue said:
We were poor overall, but the move for the goal was class. Arse can feel hard done by I guess. Slight worry that we look like we're fading already but top of the league etc?? If we'd lost we could claim that we never cared about the tinpot trophy anyway because we're winning the league, as per the rags.

If not for a Lescott mistake we most likely would have went on to score another in the Liverpool match (at Anfield, mind you) so I think fading away is a bit premature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.