Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

blink922 said:
zangatangring said:
Good one. Although he did play wolves in the carling cup this season. Scored a curler.

Don't watch City much huh? hahah

Honest mistake! I do remember that the score was 5-2 and that Scapuzzi, Nasri, AJ, Dzeko and Balo(?) scored :p.

zangatangring said:
DTeacher said:
zangatangring said:
He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Do you merely take turns in slagging different City players off, zangatangringading??

Seen loads of posts from you - nearly always negative about City players.

Who do you support?
I ignored you trying to avoid heated confrontation. Just because i state city players are doing badly when they are doesn't make me a hater. I have nothing but adulation for AJ tonight. Just don't go there.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm --

JGL07 said:
zangatangring said:
He was worse in this match than he was at wolves! Take those blue tinted specs off!

Hargreaves didn't play against Wolves.

No wonder he did nothng!

Good one. Although he did play wolves in the carling cup this season. Scored a curler.

Are you just fucking wumming soft arse,as you clearly have NOT seen the goal Hargreaves scored.
Not a bender at all,it was a 25 yard screamer that zipped into the top corner.
Fucking wum somewhere else !!

Good result,
impressed with the defense ,especially Ned who didnt put a foot wrong.
Dzeko played some wonderful passes tonight.
Credit too for Keeper...

oakiecokie said:
zangatangring said:
DTeacher said:
Do you merely take turns in slagging different City players off, zangatangringading??

Seen loads of posts from you - nearly always negative about City players.

Who do you support?
I ignored you trying to avoid heated confrontation. Just because i state city players are doing badly when they are doesn't make me a hater. I have nothing but adulation for AJ tonight. Just don't go there.

JGL07 said:
Hargreaves didn't play against Wolves.

No wonder he did nothng!

Are you just fucking wumming soft arse,as you clearly have NOT seen the goal Hargreaves scored.

Why are you so aggressive? it's just a mistake. jeez.....

Here's a strange idea, let's talk about the match, shall we?

Zantadangtringaring - I don't need to go there - one glimpse at your posting history tells me all I need to know. I like how you say that you only slag our players off when they have bad games. You clearly know so much about football as displayed by your adulation and naming of AJ (who I like) as your MOTM tonight. Funny really as most people appear to be agreeing that the following all had better games than Adam tonight:

Pantilimon.
Dzeko.
Kolo Toure.
Nedum.
Zabaleta.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see which of my Club's players you slag off next...

Tricky_Trev said:
Anyone who can't recognise that Edin Dzeko was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch tonight needs to start following another sport!

As close to single-handedly winning a game for your team as you'll ever see.

This plus Sunday should put to rest the Dzeko is a slow player farce!!

zangatangring said:
oakiecokie said:
zangatangring said:

Why are you so aggressive? it's just mistakes. jeez.....

Here's a strange idea, let's talk about the match, shall we?

Edited for accuracy !!

DTeacher said:
Zantadangtringaring - I don't need to go there - one glimpse at your posting history tells me all I need to know. I like how you say that you only slag our players off when they have bad games. You clearly know so much about football as displayed by your adulation and naming of AJ (who I like) as your MOTM tonight. Funny really as most people appear to be agreeing that the following all had better games than Adam tonight:

Pantilimon.
Dzeko.
Kolo Toure.
Nedum.
Zabaleta.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see which of my Club's players you slag off next...

Ok, sorry. You're right. You're better than me in every way. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.