Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
I don't know what everyone is fearing Arsenal for!
This should help you feel better, comparing players 1 to 1.
Bold ones are better, ones left are pretty much equal imo.
Hart-Szczęsny
Zabaleta-Sagna
Kompany-Vermaelen
Nastasic-Koscielny
Clichy - Gibbs
Barry - Wilshere
Garcia- Arteta
Silva - Cazorla
Tevez-Walcott
Dzeko - Giroud
Balotelli-Podolski

Any possible changes

Milner-Ramsey
Sinclair- Arshavin/Gervinho/Ox

Man to Man we have so much more quality, relax and let the boys take control!
Arsenal aren't doing very well themselves, just watch on Sunday!

Arsenal 0-2 City

Could you compare us man-to-man with Sunderland? Individual quality doesn't matter in fixtures like this, good tactics and work ethic (both of which we've lacked in many trips to the Emirates) make the difference. We lost there last season with a stronger team than we'll be able to put out on Sunday, if Mancini has learned something from past fixtures against Arsenal though we might win.

That is the key point for me. If he gets the 3 points then it is Everton he has to find a way of beating.

Let's mean it

Really wanna see something special from City on sunday, i have a good feeling about this game. Hope the fans down there have a good time.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Hilarious that people are putting Balo in the starting line-up.

How many goals has he scored for us this season?

1? 2? Can't remember since it's so few.

If its so few then they should be even more memorable.

Balo to start for me.

I've got a really good feeling about Sunday. Don't know why.

Re: Let's mean it

Big game Sunday we need all 3 points but with Nasri, Yaya and Sergio out it will be a hard game i hope we get the result

hes still a city player whether u like it or not,he was excellent v watford and scored 2 good goals in the EDS ....play him in the lone striker role hes played for italy in the euros...1-0 city BALOTELLI

Re: Let's mean it

will be a resilient performance IMO hart zabba VK nasty clichy milner barry garcia silva tev and silva......1-0 city with balo getting a good run too

FantasyIreland said:
Ric said:
Can't see us winning on Sunday, our record away at Arsenal is absolutely dire, and we'll miss Yaya, Nasri and Aguero badly. 1-0 to the Arsenal written all over it.

It does make you think,this 'incredible' squad we have assembled and yet we lose 3 players and many,myself included,believe we are fucked........

It's also weird that clubs like Fulham and Norwich play Arsenal knowing they can get 3 points out of them, and we go in thinking it's near impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.