Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our players look totally focused to me. Out of the 2 cups then beat Hull with 10 men for 80 mins, thrash Fulham, hammer united. 10 goals scored, none conceeded.

We are back to our best. We are very capable of winning 6 games in a row prior to Everton and be sitting pretty on 84 points with 3 games to go. If we do. It's game over!

hart

zabba-kompany-demichlelis-kolarov

yaya-fernandinho

nasri-silva-milner

dzeko

a team more than capable of beating le arse with players like jovetic or navas on the bench if needed...win this and we become the hot favs for the title GO CITY happy days!!

MihaiCity said:
hart

yaya-fernandinho

nasri-silva-milner

dzeko

a team more than capable of beating le arse with players like jovetic or navas on the bench if needed...win this and we become the hot favs for the title GO CITY happy days!!

Agree with this

Living in north London I know many gooners and most think city will walk it tomorrow. Not as confident as they seem to be but a win here and like many others on here I think that we will win the league.

History is against us. Wins up the Arse in league games are as rare as rocking horse manure. We broke a really bad run last season with a 2-0 win. Prior to that the last win was 3-2 in 1976. The only other win was a LC win in 2011.

MihaiCity said:
hart

yaya-fernandinho

nasri-silva-milner

dzeko

I'm now going to say "GO CITY" at the end of every post. Love it.

GO CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.