Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Note said:
Again he brings up us not respecting FFP in his press conference. Give it a rest Wenger.

The guy is an absolute fanny, period.

Some of his quotes are ridiculous, and he's being speaking English for long enough for that not to be any excuse. Pious, righteous and full of hypocrisy; he's been using financial clout for years, just that he does it when they're still young.

I hope the rumours rife amongst arsenal fans are true, and that he is on his way in the summer.

FFP again! Jeez he is boring now. Just a few more games and whining wenger is gone. Can't see him at the arsepit for another season.

Kun Aguero said:
Whats the weather going to be like in London tomorrow?
Sunny! 17'C max 15 around kick off
How much they fleecing us for this time? Wenger and is FFP BOLLOX. Needs reminding which team has the cheapest season ticket and the most expensive!!!!

Barring any injuries there is no reason to change that starting line up from the swamp and I don't think he will.

gmckennasell said:
always nice to beat the biggest mugs in world football , goons supporters , paying over a grand for season tickets whilst their club sits on £200m in the bank , cant wait for saturday when jeremy and jemima gooner start squealing at nasri and clichy "its just not fair" because they signed for a club with ambition., bunch of southern shandy drinking tossers.

Hackneyed cliches passed off as witty insights in football blog shocker!

Would you Adam and Eve it?

Always irritates me, about Wenger, that he never admits and appreciates the fact that Arse generate the largest matchday turnover in the Prem due to being London based. We can't help being based in Manchester and having a fanbase that has a far lower wealth than their fans.

The guy is a "grade A" twat.

bluevengence said:
GaudinoMotors said:
If I can just add my customary post of doom and gloom.
3 - 0 to Arse (it worked on Tuesday).

We didn't play the Tarquins tues

Funny this use of Tarquins to describe Arsenal fans. It was started a few years back on TalkSport by Terry Christian. Seems you City fans are the only ones to adopt it.

I don't know any Tarquins but in my group of Gooners who go to the Emirates there is a Tom, Jim, Ernie, Mavis, Ed, George, Bill and Neil.

What would an appropriate soubriquet be for City fans? Alberts?

Are there any away fan friendly (or mixed) pubs , other than the Drayton arms, within walking distance of the ground? - have not read the rest of the thread so apologies for my laziness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.