Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flight goes out tomorrow at 06.30h from Dusseldorf. Last time I've been up the Arse was at the League Cup match in 2011. Same result as that day would make it for me. Good feeling for that match. Is the Drayton still an away pub? Last time was superb:-)

Hang on we're all missing out on something here aren't we, arsenal are team to beat and all that, where's gooner2? Expected him to try to come back.

Nervous now, been taunting the (tarquin (sorry gillespie, bad bertie me)) missus all day, we'd better win cause she knows how to give it back :D

Arsenal are a good team and will be difficult to beat . so I hope we get straight at them, like we did to the vermin at the swamp , and I hope there is absolutely no complacency from our players . We absolutely have to get 3 points tomorrow ! Would go with edin up front and can't make my mind up whether to play jimmy or Jesus
Ps - obviously it's not up to me haha

Gillespie said:
gmckennasell said:
always nice to beat the biggest mugs in world football , goons supporters , paying over a grand for season tickets whilst their club sits on £200m in the bank , cant wait for saturday when jeremy and jemima gooner start squealing at nasri and clichy "its just not fair" because they signed for a club with ambition., bunch of southern shandy drinking tossers.

Hackneyed cliches passed off as witty insights in football blog shocker!

Would you Adam and Eve it?

Witty ? only comparitively

PinkFinal said:
I'm surprised Arsenal have not been beaten at home since Villa on the opening day.

That'll change tomorrow... all good runs come to an end.. we ended Bayern's and Chelsea ended ours.

Someone will also inevitably end Moureen's run at Stamford Br. one day...

This is weird for any blue, as we all know, but a lot of us feel confident tomorrow we will come out winning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.