Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Senile Frenchman rants in senile manner, news at 11

Did you hear the press conference, he was asked a leading question about the Lampard thing and he answered it. As far as Sagna is concerned it's pretty much widely known that he was talking to you whilst we were still trying to get him to sign a new deal.

So what, your manager ignores it because he knows it's mainly the media trying to stoke up sh*t between the club's,so don't get why you are so bothered. Anyway should be a decent game chance for us to see our new signings in a proper game.

Nice to be involved in the community shield again,been too bloody long.

Rammyblues said:
I am a sentimental old fool but to wish Micah well and thank him for his years at the club

..............................Willy

Richards........Kompany............Nastisic.........Kolorov

Navas...........Yaya..............Fernando........Nasri

...................Dzeko............Jovetic

Give Richards the armband. Give him 45 mins replace him with Sagna, Navas with Milner and Nasri with Silva.
Didnt we let kolo go last season?

The 49ers said:
Blue Haze said:

Did you hear the press conference, he was asked a leading question about the Lampard thing and he answered it. As far as Sagna is concerned it's pretty much widely known that he was talking to you whilst we were still trying to get him to sign a new deal.

So what, your manager ignores it because he knows it's mainly the media trying to stoke up sh*t between the club's,so don't get why you are so bothered. Anyway should be a decent game chance for us to see our new signings in a proper game.

So? you do know players are free to negotiate with other clubs with less than 6 months left on their deal yeah? The old French Voyeur should blame himself and the rest of his incompetent board for repeatedly leaving contract negotiations till the end of the last year. What gets me is his "Class gentleman persona" PR act while in reality he's a bitter, whingeing, old ****!

arsene%20wenger%20football%20pic%2001.jpg

The 49ers said:
Blue Haze said:

It's not tapping up with players who have less than 6 months left on their contract, under the Bosman ruling.

Pellegrini doesn't answer those questions. He and Wenger both know what they're doing. First it's him making unfounded allegations about the Lampard deal, now it's this. Other managers have already complained about Wenger's stupid comments, he should keep them to himself.

Just reading Wenger's comments in The Independent. He just comes across as ignorant and makes himself look silly. There really are a lot of dicks managing in this league at the moment.

The 49ers said:
Blue Haze said:

We can talk with the player from January, we did so. What's the problem here?

I've just been thinking (it happens, live with it I have to) and realised that there are only 3 managers in the EPL that I would give the time of day to!!

1. Manuel Pellegrini (who else could be number 1)
2. Roberto Martinez (my second favourite person named Roberto)
3. Gus Poyet

I am at present giving Sean Dyche of Burnley the benefit of the doubt because he is an unknown quantity (to me) but I listened to an interview on TalkSport yesterday and he came across as having his feet firmly fixed on the ground and we shall see if that develops into full good managerial material.

All my humble opinion as always.

Mods, please forgive me if this counts as getting away from the thread title. :-)

Danny Hoekman said:
Just reading Wenger's comments in The Independent. He just comes across as ignorant and makes himself look silly. There really are a lot of dicks managing in this league at the moment.

I agree, Wenger the cry baby, Rodgers the serial mourner and sound bite warrior, Maureen the serial moaner and wind up merchant and a nasty turtle called vagina... We are a very lucky club to have our charming man...!

I used to respect Wenger and his brand of football. Now, he appears to have disappeared up his own areshole and makes Morinho (who is also a twat) look like a sensible rational thinking man. A bitter, bitter man who if he focused on his own club more might achieve more success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.