Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player in the last 6 months of his contract can talk to other clubs about signing a pre contract with them dkes wenger mean we were talking to him before January? If not he's lost the plot.

Andouble said:
@RobDawsonMEN: At Carrington for Manuel Pellegrini. Says Lampard, Demichelis, Kompany, Zabaleta, Sagna, Fernandinho and Aguero won't play v Arsenal.

Is it me or is it completely worrying so many of our key players won't play one minute of preseason?

With our tough fixture list the first month of the season can we afford to fall behind?
So Richards or Clichy will play at right back and Nastasic & Rekik or Boyata at CB? Arsenal is having a field day at CS on Sunday

Blue Til Death said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
A player in the last 6 months of his contract can talk to other clubs about signing a pre contract with them dkes wenger mean we were talking to him before January? If not he's lost the plot.

Eh...????

Didn't wenger say we were talking to sagna while they were trying to get him to sign a new contract and it wasn't right?

uwe rosler 28 said:
Blue Til Death said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Eh...????

Didn't wenger say we were talking to sagna while they were trying to get him to sign a new contract and it wasn't right?

Yeh but what's that got to do with the Community Shield, there is another thread where we can debate the sanity of the walnut ;-)

aguero93:20 said:
cheddar404 said:
I used to respect Wenger and his brand of football. Now, he appears to have disappeared up his own areshole and makes Morinho (who is also a twat) look like a sensible rational thinking man. A bitter, bitter man who if he focused on his own club more might achieve more success.
Don't fall into that trap, Maureen is just sneakier. Remember him calling a presser in a week where Chelsea weren't playing solely to bad mouth ourselves and Barca?
He's the worse of the two.

Mourinho is a twat but he is a clever twat who manipulates the press to get a sporting advantage. To be fair I am sure Jose doesn't believe half of the stuff he says but the media lap it up and it has helped him become successful.

Wenger on the other hand is far worse. He is a bitter senile old c*** who constantly makes sly digs about the way our club conducts itself. He was exactly the same with Stoke. He did not approve of their style of football so he constantly slagged them off in the press.

It's not enough that he was one of the biggest advocates of FFP but he has also criticised out sponsorship deal, the way we got our stadium, our transfer business and even though we have been fined by UEFA, the c**** is still trying to cause us problems by suggesting loaning Lampard is a dodgy deal.

It's about time someone from our club put him firmly in his place.

MeatHunterrr said:
Andouble said:
@RobDawsonMEN: At Carrington for Manuel Pellegrini. Says Lampard, Demichelis, Kompany, Zabaleta, Sagna, Fernandinho and Aguero won't play v Arsenal.

Is it me or is it completely worrying so many of our key players won't play one minute of preseason?

With our tough fixture list the first month of the season can we afford to fall behind?
So Richards or Clichy will play at right back and Nastasic & Rekik or Boyata at CB? Arsenal is having a field day at CS on Sunday

I'm not worried. In Mr Pellegrini I trust & we will be the ones having a field day. :-)

Hart

clichy
boyata
nasty
kolarov

fernando
yaya

navas
nasri

jovetic
dzeko

subs
cabballero
zucclini
milner
silva
rekik
richards
guddetti
garcia???

MeatHunterrr said:
Andouble said:

Cant say I'm bothered about Sunday, of far greater concern is who will play in defense against Newcastle. Will any of the missing defenders be ready to play and if not will they be playing their first competitive game against Liverpool? The longer they go without a competitive game the more difficult it will be when they do eventually play.

Presumably they will arrange a friendly to be played behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.