Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Possession footbal

grim up north said:
Barcelona proved tonight that possession football does not work and we should all play the tottenham way :)
Is that what tonite proved

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

danburge82 said:
jayblue said:
i cannot believe with the money we have spent that we have an alarming lack of pace

Balotelli will add a lot as he gets himself back in the team. He's the quality we need up front. But we need someone fast in midfield as well.
i agree but how many more players do we have to purchase. surely the coaching staff are aware that they are buying players with no pace. whos making these decisions ?

Re: Jack Wilshire

dazzlerblue said:
gooney said:
well people saying once cesc is gone it will be the end of Arsenal may change their mind now. We have Ramsey slowly coming back and Nasri despite being not fit today gave great effort to last 90 mins. We will properly lose at camp nou and barca are without doubt the best team in the world. But Im so proud of the team with the heart they showed today. Also what did you guys make of Koscielny.....thought he was amazing
You just got back? That was quick......!

Hmm. Some credibility lost there gooney...

Explain yourself.

cityboy1 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Im happy Arsenal won and i hope they win in Camp Nou too. I hate Barcelona!!
how come

Im from Spain and im also a Real Madrid fan :D

I hate especially the ugly dwarf Messi! And barcelona....

jimharri said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
Rooneys goal alone stopped me winning £230 .
TheMidnightClaret said:
Valencia drawing yesterday cost me my accumulator
TheMidnightClaret said:
Already dropped 100 quid last night and 100 quid at weekend, my bank balance is nearly empty now :(
Perhaps you should consider an alternative method of earning a living!!

Bet on football and you'll end up down overall, sometimes by a lot. Football bets should be no more than £25 a go. If you want to start earning real money in betting you need to put the big money on bets that are 10/11 or 11/10, much worse odds than the football bets you see at 16/1 but you'd probably double your money 95% of the time instead of 16x'ing your money once in a bluemoon.

Or if you don't understand this I don't think you should be betting at all.

Re: Jack Wilshire

gooney said:
well people saying once cesc is gone it will be the end of Arsenal may change their mind now. We have Ramsey slowly coming back and Nasri despite being not fit today gave great effort to last 90 mins. We will properly lose at camp nou and barca are without doubt the best team in the world. But Im so proud of the team with the heart they showed today. Also what did you guys make of Koscielny.....thought he was amazing

I pity your sad life if City had beaten Barca then they would not be on the Arsenal board gloating.

Barcelona would have won that if Redknapp was in charge. I bet they're all on Noumoon right now asking for Peps head and screaming for Twitchio to save them from eternal damnation.

danburge82 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This 100%. Until we get some we won't do anything

The winning goal for Spurs and the winning goal for Arsenal both came from a quick counter attack. Pace is the biggest destroyer of big teams, it's how we won at Stamford Bridge last season.

Yep. It's the only way to punish these clubs who play a high line and throw defenders forward. We just don't have the pace to punish that, so we're constantly at their mercy, which is why we played for a draw at Emirates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.