Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Can anyone figure out why Barca took out David Villa? Pedro wasn't doing anything and he played the entire match. Once he came out their team fell apart.

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

Lets see if the media spend all day long tomorrow talking about how brilliant the Arse are and what a great result it is. Because that's what they've been doing today when it came to Spurs beating a load of fat old twats in Milan last night. All day long, Talk Shite were playing triumphalist classical music and a seemingly endless loop of the radio commentary of the winning goal and repetitive interview clips from Harry The Gloat counting his chickens. That was what Talk Shite were doing today. They wouldn't do it for City and they won't be doing it for the Arse. There are too many Spuds in broadcasting.

Well done Arsenal.

pee dubya said:
jayblue said:
yes but its important to be able to mix it. we have 2 speedss. slow and stop

Not many players who can keep up with Balo, Yaya or Richards once they get going.
i dont disagree but with richards and toure there certainly is no speed of thought. couple that with barry, milner, kolorov , tevez ,dzeko and you luck pretty limited.

Re: Jack Wilshire

dazzlerblue said:
gooney said:
well people saying once cesc is gone it will be the end of Arsenal may change their mind now. We have Ramsey slowly coming back and Nasri despite being not fit today gave great effort to last 90 mins. We will properly lose at camp nou and barca are without doubt the best team in the world. But Im so proud of the team with the heart they showed today. Also what did you guys make of Koscielny.....thought he was amazing
You just got back? That was quick......!
I thought that, he's as bad as some of the rags.

not having pace in Europe or in Italy is a lot different than not having pace in England, IMO.

Good performance from Arsenal tonight.

You still have to fancy Barcelona to make the quarter finals, but it makes the second leg a bit more interesting than the foregone conclusion many were predicting before tonight.

What are the chances that the UEFA Champions League Final at Wembley in May will be contested by two teams who's homes are a little more than a goal kick away from the Stadium?

jayblue said:
pee dubya said:
Not many players who can keep up with Balo, Yaya or Richards once they get going.
i dont disagree but with richards and toure there certainly is no speed of thought. couple that with barry, milner, kolorov , tevez ,dzeko and you luck pretty limited.
Really, i think Toure is a pretty smart player. Richards yes ok, fair point.

Anyone remember Dzeko's first start, didn't he get an assist in a break away goal, combining with Yaya and Silva?

Jack Wilshere - Midfield Maestro

Jack Wilshere is the most exciting footballer of his generation. Can't wait to see him peak, he'll be amazing.

MoM performance tonight.. retained the ball like a veteran.

pee dubya said:
jayblue said:
Really, i think Toure is a pretty smart player. Richards yes ok, fair point.

Anyone remember Dzeko's first start, didn't he get an assist in a break away goal, combining with Yaya and Silva?
yes he did and that was good movement. i just feel that we are one paced. as much as i love tevez he slows a move down whenever he receives the ball. he tries to take on the world when a pass could be much quicker.

TheMidnightClaret said:
danburge82 said:
Bet on football and you'll end up down overall, sometimes by a lot. Football bets should be no more than £25 a go. If you want to start earning real money in betting you need to put the big money on bets that are 10/11 or 11/10, much worse odds than the football bets you see at 16/1 but you'd probably double your money 95% of the time instead of 16x'ing your money once in a bluemoon.

Or if you don't understand this I don't think you should be betting at all.

Well football is the only thing I bet on, don't know enough about horse racing or other sports to stand a chance, plus it gives an exciting 90 minutes. I rarely go for odds of 16/1, in fact I generally try and stay away from accumulators. Made some tidy money from lower leagues though, odds can sometimes be way off. Don't usually bet that big money but I was convinced about several things this weekend. Unfortunately I was well off the mark.

Never bet on accumulators as winning on them is so rare especially as you add more teams to the bet.

If you want to make money then become the bookie and lay bets. Dont often see a poor bookie.

So many of these bets come in. If one goes against you then you may have to pay out a bit but overall you win.

Ive had some good wins this year.

I made money on England not to win the World cup as it was fcking inevitable.

Andy Murray not to win in the Aus open final for reasons stated above

Audley Harrison not to win in the Boxing v Haye

I layed Woods not to win in every Major last year as he was playing shite but odds were still way too short.

You can make money out of betting if you dont go chasing your losses and go chasing bigger wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.