Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Despite Arsenal winning I thought the gulf in class between the two sides was huge. Arsenal were chasing shadows, and if Messi was on the ball it would have been all over.

Barca also had a goal disallowed and a pen turned down as well.

Barca will rape them at The Nou Camp.

They created a host of chances away from home, how much more at home.

sammyvine said:
Despite Arsenal winning I thought the gulf in class between the two sides was huge. Arsenal were chasing shadows, and if Messi was on the ball it would have been all over.

Barca also had a goal disallowed and a pen turned down as well.

Barca will rape them at The Nou Camp.

They created a host of chances away from home, how much more at home.

I agree with this...I thought the first half was similar to how Aris played against us, 11 behind the ball looking for a break to counter. unfortunately barca played all their football in the first half and as others have said settled for 1 nil on 67 minutes when they took Villa off....welldone to arsenal though, they have definately matured since last season.

Barca will score 5 at there place and Arsenal will be humiliated once again.

They were shit last and got lucky, wont happen when puyol is playing.

Barcelona's problem was that they seemed to settle for 1-0 which was very strange for them. They invited Arsenal on to them late on.

Was good to see Wiltshire play well, especially the pass for the second goal.

I want them to get through, and Tottenham, the more games they play the more chance it will help us.

I think they can go there and get a result now they know they can be beaten.

what a night, what a result....over the moon. Its still gonna be hard to go though, but remember we took the lead at camp nou with much weaker team and Silvestre in defence. Koscielny once again showed why he is the next Nesta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.