Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Great result , but ffs stop the overplaying.

We should have been 3,4 or 5 up - stop trying to walk the ball into the net.

That said, I think today was very neaqrly a must win game, and we did the business.

Well done lads

jimharri said:
Lifted off RAWK;

5VOWD.png

Made me smile!
Baltimore Ravens are looking for a new linebacker to replace Ray Lewis. Someone in north london should be posting a C.V.

Balti said:
reddishblue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
not only are ticket prices killing football, soft approaches to tackling are too.

dreadful decision to send kompany off

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAgpyjcCEAE1R1p.jpg[/bigimg]

it will be overturned and if it isn't then the cries of bent bastards will be justified

Fuck me Balti,send that to the FA twats and watch em squirm...Vinny clearly gets the ball first.

Balti said:
reddishblue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
not only are ticket prices killing football, soft approaches to tackling are too.

dreadful decision to send kompany off

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAgpyjcCEAE1R1p.jpg[/bigimg]

it will be overturned and if it isn't then the cries of bent bastards will be justified

The picture says it all.

Appeal.

stan bowles said:
strongbowholic said:
stan bowles said:
Garcia is piss poor. I don't need to be in MENSA to recognise that.
You might not need MENSA, but speaking to a friend/colleague/family member who knows about football might be beneficial for you.

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the bong young Stanley.

Wilshere ran past him like he (Garcia) was in quicksand. Not sure it's me who's the crackhead on here. The guy can't run...end of.
So there's 3 City players in the mix there but you want to get after Garcia? Ok.

Nurse! He's out of bed again!

We can not under estimate the importance of this victory, 10 points behind would have been a hard task, but 7 is really nothing, I am over the bluemoon about that result, Fulham at home next

An Arsenal fan arrives home

Wife/partner/coterie of gay lovers - 'Hello, dear, there's shepherds pie for tea.'

Arsenal fan - 'BOO, BOO, BOO, BOOOOOOOOO, BOOOOO!'

Wife etc - 'Oh, would you rather have a nice lambchop with a few roasties?'

The Arser - 'BOO, BOOOOO, BOO BOO BOO, BOOO!'

Wife etc - 'Just sit down and I'll bring you a nice cup of Rosie Lee.'

Anus - 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BOO.'

Wife etc - 'Oh, no, not another blow to your inflated expectation of your teams divine right to automatic victory despite the evidence to the contrary that has been building for some while that that suave yet supercilious aging lounge lizard who has outstayed his tenure as manager has lost the plot.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.