Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: An Arsenal fan arrives home

sweynforkbeard said:
Wife/partner/coterie of gay lovers - 'Hello, dear, there's shepherds pie for tea.'

Arsenal fan - 'BOO, BOO, BOO, BOOOOOOOOO, BOOOOO!'

Wife etc - 'Oh, would you rather have a nice lambchop with a few roasties?'

The Arser - 'BOO, BOOOOO, BOO BOO BOO, BOOO!'

Wife etc - 'Just sit down and I'll bring you a nice cup of Rosie Lee.'

Anus - 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BOO.'

Wife etc - 'Oh, no, not another blow to your inflated expectation of your teams divine right to automatic victory despite the evidence to the contrary that has been building for some while that that suave yet supercilious aging lounge lizard who has outstayed his tenure as manager has lost the plot.'

Hah haaa funny as..

ElanJo said:
Skashion said:
MonsallBlue said:
Why do we think its a 3 game ban?
Surely it wasnt violent conduct?

Thought it was 1 game?
People who don't know the rules think it's three. It's actually one.

Oh, by the way, well deserved win where we twatted them. Seeing good chances spurned is disappointing but we were easily worth a two goal victory.

Straight red = 3 games

2 Yellows = 1 game

no?
Remember Milner's red at WBA? It was for a professional foul; red card, one game ban.
Dangerous tackles or violent conduct is three games.

Ducado said:
We can not under estimate the importance of this victory, 10 points behind would have been a hard task, but 7 is really nothing, I am over the bluemoon about that result, Fulham at home next

Excactly..and scum away at Spuds..

Len Rum said:
Great result.

Ludicrous sending off for Vinny.

Dissapointed we took our foot of the gas in the second half.

Why can't Joe catch simple crosses?

Hes done this a few times this season, but in fairness he was angry at himself today and didnt repeat the poor decision

samharris said:
Ducado said:
We can not under estimate the importance of this victory, 10 points behind would have been a hard task, but 7 is really nothing, I am over the bluemoon about that result, Fulham at home next

Excactly..and scum away at Spuds..

Hopefully they'll get the double over the fuckers.

blueinsa said:
Balti said:
reddishblue said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAgpyjcCEAE1R1p.jpg[/bigimg]
Again, from what the ref will have seen (certainly didn't see a still photo from this angle) it looked like a dangerous tackle with two feet and a red card. So it wasn't a dreadful decision. From all the other angled replays we've a seen and the stills, it clearly wasn't a red card tackle but from the one angle which is closest to the refs view of it, it looked like it was, and that's the only thing he saw, once, at one speed.

I have no problem with Dean's decision; the only thing I'll have a problem with is if it isn't rescinded (that would be a dreadful decision) - but it will be as it wasn't what it first appeared.

Nice to see Gareth Barry's eventual replacement, Jack Wilshire, is developing very nicely too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.