Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nellyonthewing said:
I admit it I've never been a huge Nasri fan. I'd love to see him ram those cockney boos back down their throats with a MotM performance. However I suspect he's more likely to just not show up and cwy because they are being mean to him.. He really needs to man up tomorrow and justify the status as a star player that so many on here are quick to defend.

Nasri and "man up" don't go together.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Arsenal 1-3 City

Followed by

Bayern 0-2 City

Followed by

City 2-0 Chelski

Everybody happy?

Nice one, would love that to happen, but, I just have a feeling Yaya isn't all there at the moment.
I'm sure he'll prove me wrong though.

ZZmaestro said:
Rorz88 said:
Hungarian blue said:
So did Navas and Milner only played and small bit, while Silva was shining in their quite easy game on Monday. So in the attacking mid department we're quite good, maybe we should play 3 of them. That would mean, though, either of Dzeko and Aguero would be only on the bench.

And, of course, just a shame that in centre mid we only have Yaya + Fernandinho (+ Lampard), both have travelled a lot and played in the last 3 days.

That is what he did last year with Silva, Navas, Nasri all playing and then having Dzeko up top on his own. I would do the same this year but play Sergio instead of Dzeko. I seemed to remember his hold up play was terrible at the Emirates last year

I think he he put on a very good performance last season during the home game :

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8BboOHYm0[/video]

If he is in the same mood as that day, The Arse won't be able to deal with him tomorrow.

It's at the Emirates that he plays shit tho

BLUEMATT23 said:
Arsenal 1-3 City

Followed by

Bayern 0-2 City

Followed by

City 2-0 Chelski

Everybody happy?

Totally agree with the results but perhaps not the two goal difference in every match.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Arsenal 1-3 City

Followed by

Bayern 0-2 City

Followed by

City 2-0 Chelski

Everybody happy?
Missed opportunity to get a bit of gd.

I think its safe to say Lampard is going to travel tomorrow

with some luck to score a screamer :)

and maybe despite all speculation the formation will be 442 or maybe since 2 more games to follow he will use only one striker to rest the other one in case (injury, satying fresh)

But i hope no Nasri for tomorrow even tough he is good in keeping the ball

This one might work

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala (Demichelis) Clichy (Kolarov if Dzeko front)
Lampard Fernandinho
Toure
Navas Silva
Aguero

I think its critical to dominate the midfield early doors and not let Arsenal get on the ball in the opening exchanges. Hopefully we will be too physical for them in the middle of the park and hope Sergio can score a goal in the same fashion as he did in the Carling Cup game a few years back. I think 4 points is a good return from both Arsenal and Chelsea games so I would be content with a draw as long as we do the business next week. I wouldn't like to call this. My Team would be

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy
Milner On the left side of midfield because of his workrate and to try to help out Clichy. (Arsenal are a big threat down the right hand side)
Fernandinho protecting the back 4
Yaya central
Nasri out to the right
Silva in the hole behind Sergio
Aguero on his own up top

NiceN Sleazy said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Arsenal 1-3 City

Followed by

Bayern 0-2 City

Followed by

City 2-0 Chelski

Everybody happy?

Nice one, would love that to happen, but, I just have a feeling Yaya isn't all there at the moment.
I'm sure he'll prove me wrong though.

You're confusing him with Boyata mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.