Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City win. We have the experience, knowledge, manager and players. What is more we have the trophy. We have nothing to fear.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
We need to be loud this season, 2 of the last 3 have been very flat.

The one in between when we were champions was brilliant, as we rammed it down there throats the whole match.

Will be in Drayton arms nice and early

Where is the Drayton Arms?

I don´t know if anyone post here, but Zabaleta is serving one game suspension on UCL, so I think he´ll be in the starting eleven tomorrow and Sagna on Wednesday.

And if Jovetic and Fernando couldn´t be availabe for Bayern´s match, we will have only 18 players plus Nastasic (List B) to be choosen by Pellegrini.

<a class="postlink" href="http://skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br/</a>

Pezzer2 said:
I think its critical to dominate the midfield early doors and not let Arsenal get on the ball in the opening exchanges. Hopefully we will be too physical for them in the middle of the park and hope Sergio can score a goal in the same fashion as he did in the Carling Cup game a few years back. I think 4 points is a good return from both Arsenal and Chelsea games so I would be content with a draw as long as we do the business next week. I wouldn't like to call this. My Team would be

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy
Milner On the left side of midfield because of his workrate and to try to help out Clichy. (Arsenal are a big threat down the right hand side)
Fernandinho protecting the back 4
Yaya central
Nasri out to the right
Silva in the hole behind Sergio
Aguero on his own up top

This all day. With maybe Mangala in for MDM (MD for the traditionalists)...

edwrdhor said:
City win. We have the experience, knowledge, manager and players. What is more we have the trophy. We have nothing to fear.

we must be realistic.

the emirates is a hard place to get a result + we are without fernando who is our only defensive midfielder.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
They'll come out to play - they haven't got a chance.
I wish I had as much confidence. They have weakness in defence and no real striker but Ramsey is always a goal threat. As long as we don't play 2 strikers I'll be more confident.

super_city_si said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
They'll come out to play - they haven't got a chance.
I wish I had as much confidence. They have weakness in defence and no real striker but Ramsey is always a goal threat. As long as we don't play 2 strikers I'll be more confident.

in the last three games , they scored 7 goals against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.