Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
super_city_si said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
They'll come out to play - they haven't got a chance.
I wish I had as much confidence. They have weakness in defence and no real striker but Ramsey is always a goal threat. As long as we don't play 2 strikers I'll be more confident.

in the last three games , they scored 7 goals against us.

Yes but one of those was the Charity Shield when we really didn't give too much of a shit as it was a glorified friendly and we were missing 9 first- teamers. I would hope that we do give a shit tomorrow.

radcliffe1309 said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
We need to be loud this season, 2 of the last 3 have been very flat.

The one in between when we were champions was brilliant, as we rammed it down there throats the whole match.

Will be in Drayton arms nice and early

Where is the Drayton Arms?

its behind the stadium at the away end. over a footbridge. can't miss it.

just off to catch my train :)

If we play 2 srikers we will lose.

Say what you want about them but they are very good in possesion and on the break. I think we should play with caution and try and nick a win rather than going for it.

They aren't that good, they've struggled this season and Welbeck, despite his new pele.-like status, still can't trap a bag of cement.

If we play one upfront I predict a very straightforward 1-3

A point would be fine in reality but the win would be a huge boost after the Stoke debable and a confidence booster with another two huge gamesin quick succession.

You'd expect our big names to deliver today, we will need to not be overrun in midfield for that to happen. Fernandinho will be key, he sweeps up well around the park and we'll own the ball for the most part.

With only 3 fit central midfielders at the moment I'm not including milner as pellers sees him as a wide player. It would be foolish to play all 3 because we can't afford to pick up any more injurys in that area. So I'd go with

.............................hart.........................

zabba...........vinny......mangala....kolarov

navas/nasri...yaya.....Fred. .......milner

..............................silva.........................

.............................dzeko.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.