Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted about Yaya but it seems
that we are already being written off on BT Sport. Solid midfield and team seems set up for counter attack! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS! soory boys but defeat by at least 2. sorry to be negative but that midfield is gonna get slaughtered! :-(

Yaya out!!!!!...Too many surprise inclusions in todays line up..I really am nervous now,not confident at all,please city just don't loose you guys that is all.Who are all included in our subs bench?? .Looking at this line up,i think the club is prioritising more on champs league than the pl.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's a hard enough game as it is, but I just don't think we really have it in our legs at present.

Not sure why, just felt all week we could be on the end of a doing and there is an air of us feeling sorry for ourselves within the camp?

Arsenal have plenty of pace about them and would rather see us go 4-5-1 and grind something out.

Would have Navas and Milner in, probably at the expense of Nasri and Dzeko.

And this is why I love our manager.

He's picked the right team for the week ahead and plays no favourites.

He has rightly gone for legs in Milner and Nasri.

Yaya would have been a passenger after his week.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mLsS7Owxo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mLsS7Owxo</a>

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's a hard enough game as it is, but I just don't think we really have it in our legs at present.

Not sure why, just felt all week we could be on the end of a doing and there is an air of us feeling sorry for ourselves within the camp?

Arsenal have plenty of pace about them and would rather see us go 4-5-1 and grind something out.

Would have Navas and Milner in, probably at the expense of Nasri and Dzeko.

And this is why I love our manager.

He's picked the right team for the week ahead and plays no favourites.

He has rightly gone for legs in Milner and Nasri.

Yaya would have been a passenger after his week.

I agree but the pragmatism behind it still surprises me - are we seeing another string to MP´s bow ?

BT had the team with a midfield two with Miller out on the right. That better not be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.