Arsenal will be there or abouts this season.

x2_e00e7b4

Better if rhey change that to Song,what?!!they need a bigger Banner.

Song has been told by Wenger he can leave. Word is he's fed up with his attitude. just as I expected Arsenal are full of arrogant cvnts who hasnt achieved anything. Im weird in that I hate Arsenal, but have a soft spot for Wenger

Tony101 said:
Song has been told by Wenger he can leave. Word is he's fed up with his attitude. just as I expected Arsenal are full of arrogant cvnts who hasnt achieved anything. Im weird in that I hate Arsenal, but have a soft spot for Wenger
Like me with AVB and Spuds

Sell Van Persie and replace with Podolski...hardly a step up.

Song possibly on his way.

A midfield of Ramsey, Wilshere (when he returns) and Rosicky will not win you trophies.

Looks like the financial struggles are affecting Arsene.

How about a double retirement party next year with Taggart?

Worst Case Ontario said:
Tony101 said:
Like me with AVB and Spuds
And like me with united and Fergie, but don't tell anyone. ;-)

i feel sorry for the gooners. the biggest club in london (after manure).

when the stadium upgrade came, it was a few years projection before it was fully paid off. then chelski came cut the gunners out of the higher end of financial reward (winning)....the scum some how got back in the mix and left themselves in dept.

all i m reading online are scum fans abusing gooner fans, when the truth is....in five years time it will be a different story! i think the gooners will be laughing then.

as for buying the title...... i ll be laughing if they re still buying second place elsewhere!

I'm very hopeful about our new signings, and will actually be happy to see the back of Alex Song if we replace him with M'Vila. No more messing about, playing players out of position, and keeping those that want to be elsewhere.

I don't know where we'll end up, but for the first time in a long time, I'm hopeful.

Arshavin23 said:
I'm very hopeful about our new signings, and will actually be happy to see the back of Alex Song if we replace him with M'Vila. No more messing about, playing players out of position, and keeping those that want to be elsewhere.

I don't know where we'll end up, but for the first time in a long time, I'm hopeful.

Until hearing about the possible departure of Song, even with RVP leaving I thought that this had been a far better transfer window for Arsenal compared to last summer - being pro-active and getting new players in rather than leaving things until the last minute. If Song goes then for me it's in the balance again but if, as you say, he gets replaced by M'Vila then that will reinforce my belief that you'll be starting the season with a stronger squad compared to the one that finished last season.

so basically so far they have rvp out and giroud + podolski + cazorla in. For me thats strengthening even though none of those players are PL proven(I love that phrase)
It all depends depends on who replaces Song and if they buy more players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.