arsenal will rip city apart.....

gooney said:
gio's side step said:
“We knew we couldn't make a mistake [like Boyata did with getting sent off] because then it would be been 10 against 10 and their crowd would have been against them and it would have been very difficult,” Fabregas told Sky Sports.

“We stayed composed the entire game. We were fantastic. Even if [City had] 15 men and we only had 11, we would still win.

Thats what he said
I know the word he used, but I also know English isnt Cesc first language and if you hear the whole interview, its clear he's talking about the mentality saying even if they were 15 we would go for it. But hey......lets just give Mancini benefit of doubt when it comes to English
Come on now. Fab's English is prolly better than yours Lol! Dude has been in England forever. He said what he said, and meant it! Granted it could have been a function of the euphoric feelings of the moment, but that is what he said. Regardless, it makes narry a difference anyway, it isn't gonna change how anyone plays tonite.

P.s: If I were a goona, I would have added TBH to the end of that seentence Lol! That shite cracks me up. Every other forumer on the Arsenal forum starts or ends their sentence with "TBH"

gooney said:
gio's side step said:
“We knew we couldn't make a mistake [like Boyata did with getting sent off] because then it would be been 10 against 10 and their crowd would have been against them and it would have been very difficult,” Fabregas told Sky Sports.

“We stayed composed the entire game. We were fantastic. Even if [City had] 15 men and we only had 11, we would still win.

Thats what he said
I know the word he used, but I also know English isnt Cesc first language and if you hear the whole interview, its clear he's talking about the mentality saying even if they were 15 we would go for it. But hey......lets just give Mancini benefit of doubt when it comes to English

Poor point. Fabregas has been in England for 8 years, spending most of his adult life here. Mancini came over not far off a year ago.

gooney said:
gio's side step said:

Thats what he said

cesc can speak more than good english.

Are we really raking Fabregas over the coals for having confidence in his sides ability? Any number of City players should tell you that we will win tonight, we should expect nothing less.

TFC said:
Are we really raking Fabregas over the coals for having confidence in his sides ability? Any number of City players should tell you that we will win tonight, we should expect nothing less.

Personally, I couldn't give a toss what Fabregas said or meant. I rate the guy as one of the best players in the premier league and agree Arsenal are one of the most fluent one/two touch sides who always try to go out to win a game.

I was just quoting what was out there in print.

Gooney was claiming a 'lost in translation'.

I'm now more interested in tonight

Re: arsenal ALL MONEY

at tonights game I am reliably informed that the best non corporate tickets will smash the landmark £100 with the vat increase.

I paid £76 at Spurs this season, Didnt believe there was any more expensive.

I remember when my mate said no more when it exceeded £20, not really that long ago.

I remember paying £1-20 from dinner money to go to games when mum would not let me go.................the world has really gone mad but it will be a full house none the less

We are 4-1 to win with some bookies - I know we haven't beat them away since 75/76 and we are missing Silva but those odds are too generous to not have a bet on us getting 3 points. We have a great away record and if we play to our best we can definitely come away with a win. If we are going to win the league then we need 3 points tonight, a draw is still a good result if we are going to be content with a top 4 place. It will be very interesting to see how Mancini will play it - come on you Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.